Apparently Recipe Box is no longer available for the PB, or atleast mine. Went to App World using my PB and the app is not shown anywhere. The peculiar thing is that it's shown as an available app for the PB when I went to the App World website via my laptop. I tried to download it, and I got an error. Downloaded another item I wanted, and that went through without a hitch. So, I'm thinking the app was pulled, the PB is updated, but the website is not.

Just an FYI
    01-06-12 08:51 AM
    I would assume someone noticed the threads about it causing backup problems and pulled it until they can figure out what it is.
    01-06-12 01:05 PM
    I would assume someone noticed the threads about it causing backup problems and pulled it until they can figure out what it is.
    Yes, they have pulled the app, per a fonecon I had with RIM earlier today. I don't know and didn't ask if it was anything related to CB postings, but the young lady I spoke with did say there were technical issues with the app that they wish to address before re-releasing. She did say the web site is not up to date, because it shows it as available.
    01-06-12 05:56 PM
    It's available and works great on today's beta release of 2.0
    01-19-12 12:47 AM
    It's available and works great on today's beta release of 2.0
    But can you back up app data with Desktop Manager?
    01-19-12 12:50 AM
    This app looks awesome!
    01-19-12 02:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD