- CrackBerry Newbie
- 4 Posts
Quick Question - NES on PB
I have the NES emulator and 30 ROMS successfully downloaded and usable on my PB. The one problem I am having is that in order to play the first game, I have to tap the top left corner 30 times. It shows 1/60 and when it hits 30/60, that's when I am able to play my ROMS.
Anyone know of a fix for this? I read that a game.nes file has to be in the ROM file and thinking maybe this is the issue? Everytime I add a rom this continues to happen.
Any info would be great - thanks!
- CrackBerry Abuser
12-14-2012, 02:41 PM #2
- 343 Posts
- 2241312C, 502FD799, 50201199, 29A67E61
Hmm....well, first off, you have to be using an old version of the .bar, the latest one has a ROM menu that pops up when you start the program and when you press the top left corner
Game.nes = ROM file e.g. BayouBilly.NES, in other words your 30 rom files should all end in .nes- Hashashin Jay posting from Soundwave, my 64gb Playbook (thanks Crackberry Forum members!)
"You may have forgot me, but I didn't forget you" - Sinister 6000 (aka Kool Keith)
- By dakid72 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 4Last Post: 01-15-2012, 06:35 PM
- By hnguyen in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 6Last Post: 04-07-2011, 11:01 PM
- By mettleh3d in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 31Last Post: 11-18-2009, 07:45 AM
- By dssxxxx in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 3Last Post: 02-02-2008, 07:26 AM
- By liamski in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 12-11-2007, 05:12 PM