I downloaded the SkyLab Toronto Offline Map. Thought it would be great to have when I don't have wifi access and I'm cruising in the city. How long does it take for the entire map to be on my playbook so I don't need to have wifi enabled? What is the point of calling it an offline map if I have to cache every square inch of Toronto before I can use it?

Anybody who has one of the SkyLab maps, tell me how I can best be sure the map is on my playbook before I head to Toronto and depend on it.
    12-22-11 05:52 PM
    I just saw another thread about this maybe five minutes ago.

http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...s-scam-644315/
    12-22-11 07:46 PM
    I had red that thread and it looked like a lot of people thought it had gps directions etc. I was just looking for a good Toronto map, and one of the posters was saying how good the map was, so I downloaded it. It is a great map. I'm not looking for any gps related map, so it sounded like it was a good fit for me. But it still needs the wifi. It remembers a lot of where I have already looked, but still depends on the wifi to download areas I haven't looked at yet. So it is caching my tiles. But hey, I can't cache every single inch of the map.
    12-23-11 09:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD