i saw a lot of video thats shows playbook with quake 3 on it.is quake 3 pre-install out of the box or do we have to buy it?
    04-15-11 11:31 PM
    I don't believe it's preinstalled. The games it comes with are Tertris and Need For Speed.
    04-15-11 11:53 PM
    It was just a video demo, it wasn't a playable game. I asked about it at CES and the RIM rep told me it was to showcase the gaming graphics capability, it wasn't intended to be released with it. I suppose a 3rd party developer could port the game over, but I haven't seen or heard of anybody doing that.
    04-16-11 04:46 AM
    My personal thought is, RIM and the playbook in combo with Electronic Arts, will set a milestone for gaming on a tablet.
    04-16-11 07:32 AM
    My personal thought is, RIM and the playbook in combo with Electronic Arts, will set a milestone for gaming on a tablet.
    wrong. EA wrote one of the first games for the iPhone / iPod touch.. some game about a germ or something.. so ya.. not the first... sadly stevies got us beat on this one... (heh stevie.. i bet he hates it if we call him that)
    04-17-11 02:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD