I know there are a few tower defense type games for the Playbook, I am wondering which ones you consider the best?

Being very new to both the Playbook and Blackberry I did do a forum search but I didn't find any recent threads, so sorry in advance if I missed any.
    01-21-12 02:51 PM
    Lonely Turret can be pretty addictive for some...
    01-21-12 03:29 PM
    GRave Defence is also another good tower defence game.
    01-21-12 04:48 PM
    I agree with both - LT and GD but I play GD more often.
    01-21-12 09:57 PM
    grave defense looks pretty cool....maybe I will give it a whirl.
    01-21-12 10:10 PM
    Grave Defense is probably the best I have ever played, and it is ported to everything. You can find copies on ios, androis, playbook, and webos. Just letting you know incase you have other devices types.
    01-21-12 10:17 PM
    Yeah we really are missing a few good tower defense games. I know plants vs zombies is coming but I want a different one to. Like Jelly Defense (amazing TD game but already asked them and they are too loyal to stupid iOS) and one of my favorite Field Runners
    01-22-12 01:03 AM
    I've actually been playing a free (flash) one on Kongregate called Kingdom Rush. It's also available as an app for android and iOS. It runs decently and you can make it full screen (with black bars on the sides) by double tapping on the flash element.

Kongregate is a great site for free flash games, so definitely take a look around there. Just keep in mind you may not be able to play them all as some require keyboard input to move around.

You can play it here
    patpatiar likes this.
    01-22-12 01:09 AM
    Have both Lonely Turret and Grave Defense, love them both for different reasons. LT feels much more hands on and involving, I like how it's constant interaction kinda like PvZ. GD is a really good take on the more classic TD type game.

Grab em both! Should be less then $5 for both of them I think...
    01-22-12 01:49 AM
    Try download the free app called flashgames. There is a fantastic addictive TD game in there called Cursed Treasure. Love it!
    01-22-12 02:07 AM
    Thanks everyone

Before the OP I downloaded Jungle Defense for the Playbook. It is OK but nowhere near as good as others similar games I have played on other platforms, hence the question.

I am in the process of downloading Grave Defense and will certainly download the others suggested so far.

Thanks everyone
    01-22-12 03:35 AM
    i really enjoyed Castle Warriors. My only complaint about it was that the finale is far too tough.
    01-22-12 08:16 AM
    To all those who recommended Grave Defense, I want you to know that you are all very naughty.

I became addicted to that game and I am only now regaining some semblance of a normal family life.

As an aside, it plays better on the Playbook than it does on an Android Transformer.

Thanks everyone
    02-01-12 05:44 AM
    If you got the android player on, try RoboDefense. Loved it on the droid, no different on the PB. Best ever
    02-01-12 06:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD