Well after a few weeks of seeing the free apps, Modern Combat 2 & Asphalt 6: Adrenaline, finally downloaded them (finished Dead Space & Need For Speed )

Wow great games, and my first experience ever with Gameloft games, both run so smoothly. I gave in and picked up Starfront, which actually has got the most play so far. Great game. I find it interesting that Gameloft seems to kind of mimick other games, make there own version of it, but there still great games on there own. IE:

Starfront = Starcraft
    MC2 = Call Of Duty
    A6A = Burnout

Anyways its so awesome that RIM included them with the OS2 upgrade, can't go wrong with the price. Anyways I have heard rumor that Gameloft seems to treat the PlayBook like a redhead step child, not updating/upgrading, but are there anymore games set to be released for PlayBook?
    hpjrt and bbmme like this.
    03-15-12 01:38 PM
    There are supposedly a few more games coming soon, but I don't think anyone knows which games or how soon.
    03-15-12 02:19 PM
    There are supposedly a few more games coming soon, but I don't think anyone knows which games or how soon.
    Well I hope Gameloft does bring some more stuff, same goes for EA. I tried to drum up interest for games like NBA JAM, but failed miserably!

The PlayBook is perfect for gaming, I'm not a huge gamer, I mean I have played games growing up, but its like something so awesome about the PlayBook, i'm gaming allot more. I mainly bought it for surfing and studying on, pleasently surprisd with all these great games.
    03-15-12 02:24 PM
    Actually Gameloft has done update to many of their games to have them work on OS2.... Have to remember... A Playbook platform of one million or less tablets in the market is not of much interest to them when you look at IOS and Android units are out there...
    03-15-12 02:55 PM
    Actually Gameloft has done update to many of their games to have them work on OS2.... Have to remember... A Playbook platform of one million or less tablets in the market is not of much interest to them when you look at IOS and Android units are out there...
    I hate that type of logic, money is money. Maybe $50,000 to get it to PlayBook, isn't there over 3 million users already??? If everyone buys it, thats a gross of almost 15 Million at 4.99 an app... Even if only half the people buy it.....why are people running away from that amount of paper???
    03-15-12 04:21 PM
    Bring on gears of warHD
    03-15-12 04:35 PM
    The updates and current list of games is actually all supported by RIM. They bought the rights and ported them over to the PlayBook. Gameloft has said many times they don't support the PlayBook. One of their mods however posted that they are looking to port over more games so hopefully this means they will start to support the PlayBook.

Following two links back up my claims:

http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...aybook-702336/

And,

http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...ok-huh-664789/
    03-15-12 04:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD