Hello Everybody,

We are back with yet another stunner for your PlayBook and this time around with something which can add jazz and groove to your professional network.

We�re glad to unveil today a revolutionary app that will change the way you look into your LinkedIn profile, forever.

Proud to introduce ProInsights, a LinkedIn Infographics and Visual Insights app for PlayBook.

ProInsights gives your LinkedIn profile a complete makeover by radically transforming plain data into brilliant infographics. These infographics are presented as stunning visuals which helps you discover fascinating insights about yourself and your network.

Few of these insights include- the top countries and companies that your connections work in, your career timeline and the �LinkedIn Quotient� which is a weightage given to your LinkedIn profile based on your influence and reach.

ProInsights comes with a very interesting feature called the �Connection Explorer� which helps you view your connections in four convenient and highly interactive modes- Card Deck, Mosaic, Bird Eye and Spring Graph. The Connection Explorer includes a powerful search tool called �IntelliSearch�, which lets you deep search your network by skill-set, city, industry or just about any keyword, thus helping you find the most relevant contacts.

You can read more about ProInsights on www.ProInsights.me and purchase it from the BlackBerry App World here.

Go on; give your LinkedIn profile a well-deserved designer makeover! We bet you never knew so much about your own network!

As always, please feel free to share with us your feedback and suggestions. Email us at bbsupport [at] xlabz [.] com.

Screenshots:

Infographics:

Connection Explorer - Card Deck Mode:

Connection Explorer - Mosaic & IntelliSearch:

Connection Explorer - Bird Eye View:

Connection Explorer - Spring Graph View:

mouselangelo likes this.
    01-06-12 03:50 AM
    Ah awesome app might get it
    XLabz likes this.
    01-06-12 03:59 AM
    Thanks Xlabzs for continuing to produce top quality apps for the Playbook.
    XLabz likes this.
    01-06-12 06:58 AM
    BKillar: Thanks, the pleasure is ours. Look forward to your comments once you had a chance to check ProInsights out.
    01-06-12 08:07 AM
    Looks awesome - will try when I get home.
    XLabz likes this.
    01-06-12 08:28 AM
    Looks like a great addition to App World

I can see this kind of quality app for any kind of social network. Could you make one app that does this with all social networks (like changing the city in a weather app)?
    01-06-12 08:31 AM
    Great App!

Made a nice mention of it on my blog for you ProInsights for BlackBerry PlayBook: LinkedIn App! - PlayBook, BlackBerry, Tech | Begnor.com

Kinda expensive for 9.99€, but maybe i'll give it a try.
    XLabz likes this.
    01-06-12 08:36 AM
    Beautifully done application. While i dont use LinkedIn much i purchased that app more of a show of support than anything else. We need more applications this visually appealing!
    XLabz likes this.
    01-06-12 08:44 AM
    Looks awesome - will try when I get home.
    Sure. Can't wait to hear your feedback.
    01-06-12 09:12 AM
    Awesome! I'll definitely get this app!! I love LinkedIn
    01-06-12 10:02 AM
    Looks like a great addition to App World

I can see this kind of quality app for any kind of social network. Could you make one app that does this with all social networks (like changing the city in a weather app)?
    Thanks for your comment and your suggestion. We are thinking of something similar for Facebook but with different data that makes sense there. As you can see, the dynamics of LinkedIn and Facebook are very different not to mention the fact that the purpose itself is different. That said, developing a generic app that can adopt to different social ( and professional) networks would be quite a challenging task.
    01-06-12 10:05 AM
    I have two LinkedIn accounts, one for my "day job" and a separate one for a sideline business I run in an unrelated industry. Is if possible or even better relatively easy to switch between different LinkedIn profiles in this app?
    01-06-12 10:32 AM
    Great App!

Made a nice mention of it on my blog for you ProInsights for BlackBerry PlayBook: LinkedIn App! - PlayBook, BlackBerry, Tech | Begnor.com

Kinda expensive for 9.99�, but maybe i'll give it a try.
    Thanks for the blog post. Appreciate your support.

We understand that it's a little expensive but then it took us close to 3000 man hours to develop this and not to mention the fact that if you hired a designer to create the kind of Infographics ProInsights generates out of your profile, it would cost you thousands of dollars . Frankly, it is rather underpriced for the effort that has gone into it.
    01-06-12 10:36 AM
    Beautifully done application. While i dont use LinkedIn much i purchased that app more of a show of support than anything else. We need more applications this visually appealing!
    Wow! Seriously, we publish apps on almost all the major app stores but we haven't seen a user base that is more supportive and encouraging than you guys. People like you are the ones who keep us going and aspire us to develop apps like these for PlayBook. Thanks a bunch.
    01-06-12 10:48 AM
    I sent a news tip in (probably along with others) and it seems you made the front page. http://crackberry.com/proinsights-blackberry-playbook
    XLabz likes this.
    01-06-12 10:51 AM
    I sent a news tip in (probably along with others) and it seems you made the front page. http://crackberry.com/proinsights-blackberry-playbook
    That's niceee! Thanks again!
    01-06-12 11:24 AM
    That's niceee! Thanks again!
    and also Berryreview.com it appears. Should be all over the blogosphere soon haha.
    XLabz and mouselangelo like this.
    01-06-12 11:26 AM
    Thanks for your comment and your suggestion. We are thinking of something similar for Facebook but with different data that makes sense there. As you can see, the dynamics of LinkedIn and Facebook are very different not to mention the fact that the purpose itself is different. That said, developing a generic app that can adopt to different social ( and professional) networks would be quite a challenging task.

It's a challenging task for sure I'm sure you'll see the connections once you analyze the data requirements from each. This would be like BB Social app where everything comes together.

Ex. It would almost be like some GIS application where you could apply filters to information from all social networks to find connections and opportunities

This in my opinion is the 'spirit' of BlackBerry...integration with a purpose
    01-06-12 12:06 PM
    Wow it looks awesome! Like seriously awesome! Too bad abit on the high side for a student ;(
    01-06-12 02:03 PM
    Finally available for PlayBook! Great!!
    01-06-12 02:12 PM
    A great app! I bought it as soon as I saw it because I like Linked In but have been neglecting it recently. This makes me want to get back in there and put in the extra effort. The app really showcases my Linked In profile and my opportunities to improve my professional connections in a stunning way, well done to the Xlabz team...
    XLabz likes this.
    01-06-12 02:56 PM
    It's a challenging task for sure I'm sure you'll see the connections once you analyze the data requirements from each. This would be like BB Social app where everything comes together.

Ex. It would almost be like some GIS application where you could apply filters to information from all social networks to find connections and opportunities

This in my opinion is the 'spirit' of BlackBerry...integration with a purpose
    Those are good thoughts. Thanks.
    01-06-12 07:53 PM
    A great app! I bought it as soon as I saw it because I like Linked In but have been neglecting it recently. This makes me want to get back in there and put in the extra effort. The app really showcases my Linked In profile and my opportunities to improve my professional connections in a stunning way, well done to the Xlabz team...
    Thanks! Glad to know you liked ProInsights. If you have any feedback please feel to mail them to bbsupport at Xlabz dot com.
    01-06-12 09:35 PM
    I will probably end up buying this but let me tell you - if it was $5
    I would have pulled the trigger today - $10 made me hesitate, not that it doesn't look worth the price. - just FYI

Looks cool and nicely done but not enough value over going to the website or using the linkedin app as I dont frequent the site that much. But I am not a power user...my peers are in my area and not all that many of them. Not a whole lot of searching to be don, I don't have to look them up I know who they are and what they look like..

The only reason I see now is to support development on the playbook. Not a criticism just a little feedback.
    Love seeing quality apps for the playbook. Thanks for the work.
    Last edited by blackjack93117; 01-06-12 at 09:51 PM.
    01-06-12 09:43 PM
    i bought it and think its awesome. i think $5 is probably the right price but what do I know. the first thing i did (after scrolling through my own profile) was go look at contacts. i like the rolodex and virtual business card feel. i think the phone and email should be way more prominent - theyre a bit hidden. i wish i could look at my contact profiles in the same way as my own to make them more dynamic.

this is, though, a fine piece of work and a welcome addition to my pb. wouldnt it be cool if i looked up a contact, called them on my bb, then hit a notes tab and had it automatically integrate with groovy notes? just a thought.
    01-06-12 09:48 PM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD