Need your help again!

I am trying to download some new apps since the upgrade and they won't download. I get the green circle thinking about it and it thinks for 6 hours. I did have it once that it goes to downloading but the green line never moves for 6 hours.

In My World under the installed tab, it shows nothing listed. Yet, under the uninstalled tab, it shows all the ones that I have downloaded successfully since Christmas with a Reinstall button beside them.

Shouldn't they be in my 'INSTALLED' tab with a Delete option button beside them? I have been trying to install the same apps for 3 days!
    03-11-12 11:41 AM
    I know for me it takes a lot longer with OS2.0 to download apps, but not that long. It appears that your not connecting with app world. I suggest resting your wifi or delete app world and reinstall, if all fails try loading from desktop
    03-11-12 11:52 AM
    How do I delete and reinstall app world? Where do I find it?

How do I load from desktop? Newbie here...I finally figured out how to scroll.
    03-11-12 12:00 PM
    In the upper right hand corner of this site is a "search" box....type in what your eager to learn....and you will find most commonly asked questions. There is also a PlayBook instructional service on top of Crackberry home page
    03-11-12 12:14 PM
    How do I delete and reinstall app world? Where do I find it?

How do I load from desktop? Newbie here...I finally figured out how to scroll.
    I would resetup your WiFi first, this worked for me last week.
    03-11-12 02:22 PM
    I would resetup your WiFi first, this worked for me last week.
    How do I do that? I am using my home connection and only have one listed.
    03-11-12 03:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD