Is anyone experiencing issues with Appworld on the PB?

I'm in India and it was working just fine till half an hour back. I purchased an app and upgraded Modern Combat.

Now it's giving me a message that Appworld is notAvailable in your country!!

Is it only in India or is anyone else experiencing this? Also appworld on my BB is working just fine.

Edit: I'm also able to ugrade grade my installed apps.
    Last edited by sam_b77; 03-26-12 at 02:36 PM.
    03-26-12 02:33 PM
    I was getting this, deleted my wireless network then re entered it and all working fine again.
    03-26-12 03:09 PM
    Yep do what he ^^ said, this should get app world up and running
    Delete saved wifi settings & then turn off wifi. Turn it on you'll be able to access AW.
    Last edited by LimeTripBlog; 03-26-12 at 04:28 PM.
    03-26-12 04:25 PM
    I'm have the same problem (Canada). I tried deleting my WiFi network, rebooting and then adding it back. I still get the "...not available in your country" message.
    Any suggestions? Thanks

Michael Grant

After a few tries got it working. Very annoying tho.
    Last edited by myklgrant; 03-26-12 at 05:06 PM.
    03-26-12 04:51 PM
    Worked 1 time and then got the same message. Very very annoying. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Michael Grant
    03-26-12 05:19 PM
    Same here. Deleted and retired but same error. I guess some problem with Appworld if it's happening in India and Canada.
    03-26-12 05:20 PM
    I hope it is a problem with Appworld. Resetting my network every time i want to go to Appworld does not appeal to me
    03-26-12 05:37 PM
    Appworld is working just fine. Instead of deleting all the wifi profiles and such, why don't you try a hard reboot on the PB (hold the power button together with up and down volume toggle). Have your PB reconnected on the wifi..and try again accessing the Appworld. I had a similar issue as well..

By chance if it still doesn't work, delete the wifi profile + hard reboot. ( in my case, deleting the wifi profile doesn't resolve this until I had my PB rebooted)

Sent from my PlayBook using Tapatalk
    03-27-12 02:50 PM
    i have tried all of the above methods in trying to reach the appworld. nothing has worked for me.
    03-27-12 08:52 PM
    03-28-12 12:54 AM
    you can read that link above...

but what i did was closed the app world then re opened it and it worked fine.
    03-28-12 01:07 AM
    i have read the above and have tried it several times. different times of the day, traveled to McDonalds on thier wi-fi and nothing works. i have tried to update my payment info on the drop-down and when i tap the icon, it just pops right back up. i have emailed support and will call tonight.
    03-28-12 07:43 AM
    Now it's work, thanks a lot
    03-28-12 09:03 AM
    i had to setup a new blackberry id. thanks to everyone for suggestions
    03-28-12 04:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD