being able to play flash games online and offline is great.

I am opening this topic to see if I am the only one.
    Simple flash games like card games, tic tac toe .... with no levels have no problems

It's when you start playing "evolved" games with levels that things start to get worse.

I like "defence" games very much and this one in particular : Berzerk Studio - Games - Frontline defence 2

Only problem there is, if I play it on my playbook (I tried both online directly on the website and offline saved on my playbook) it won't save my progress and I have to start from mission 1 each time, this game is then useless.

Is there any solution to this ?

Am I the only one ?

Thanks
    07-17-11 10:40 AM
    Really ? no one ?
    07-19-11 02:43 AM

Only problem there is, if I play it on my playbook (I tried both online directly on the website and offline saved on my playbook) it won't save my progress and I have to start from mission 1 each time, this game is then useless.

Is there any solution to this ?

Am I the only one ?

Thanks
    Code to handle data storage is dependent on the intended target environment. As a general rule, a program designed to save data on a web server will not function properly if you simply copy it to your device. The only "solution" is to convince the developer to create a version that works as a standalone app.
    07-19-11 08:15 AM
    thanks for the heads up.

It doesn't save if I play online from the playbook browser, is that the playbook fault ?
    07-19-11 10:44 AM
    thanks for the heads up.

It doesn't save if I play online from the playbook browser, is that the playbook fault ?
    Could be. The game may save its state with cookies (or maybe not). The playbooks browser is very good but is still immature. It may not interact with the
    app in a "standard" way. Web developers are always dealing with inconsistent behavious even when they target mainstream browsers. So it wouldn't surprise me that this game misbehaves with the PB browser.
    snowfree52 likes this.
    07-19-11 04:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD