Hello,

I've looked through almost all of the topics on Print To Go, but couldn't find any similar threads. The problem I have is that each time I attempt to print a page to Print To Go (regardless of the program), the printing operation launches and concludes with the "Print To Go Connector has stopped working" (Windows is checking for a solution [...]). I've rebooted my laptop several times, rebooted the Playbook as well, but the problem repeats every time.

I am running Windows 7 64-bit.

Anything I can do to make it stop crashing?

Thank you!
    02-24-12 11:34 PM
    Is it a dell?
    02-25-12 01:03 AM
    Turn off any and all anti virus software for the first attempt, once setup you can turn it back on.

If this doesn't help post back.

Second attempt would be to Uninstall. Install as administrator.

Third, I'll need to be in front of my pc to give accurate instructions, but it involes ensuring the service is running.
    02-25-12 04:36 AM
    rebroker2009: It's a Fujitsu Lifebook.

Rgainsmi: On my final reinstall I ran as administrator. I also tried running it while temporarily disabling AVG since a lot of people had AV issues, but it doesn't actually get to the part where it opens the window to log in with BBID: the printer prints, then the PTG Connector crashes immediately without ever getting to the logon screen.
    02-25-12 11:09 AM
    I have experienced the same problem, when I print to print to go a pop up window appears asking me to enter usrnm and pword. The first letter I enter in any of the two boxes results in the error message that was mentioned by the OP. I use vista business on a dell vostro 1400 with f-secure latest version. WHY???? Did anyone figured out how to solve this problem?
    02-27-12 03:24 PM
    I have experienced the same problem, when I print to print to go a pop up window appears asking me to enter usrnm and pword. The first letter I enter in any of the two boxes results in the error message that was mentioned by the OP. I use vista business on a dell vostro 1400 with f-secure latest version. WHY???? Did anyone figured out how to solve this problem?
    I have exactly the same. Is this problem already solved?
    06-06-12 08:06 AM
    Recently i have installed print to go on a Hp Pavilion with windows vista. After choosing the printer 'print to go' the checkbox shows up, inviting to enter the bb id and password. However, any entry ended in error message, that no print to go connector was found. Reinstallation or change in virusscan did not solve the problem. On a second pc (Dell inspiron mini with windows 7) i run ptg without a problem. I decided tot upgrade the Hp to W7. Problem solved! Not even an reinstallation of ptg was needed. Moreover, the virusscan is active!
    01-04-13 06:01 AM
    Ps i run virusscan fsecure
    Recently i have installed print to go on a Hp Pavilion with windows vista. After choosing the printer 'print to go' the checkbox shows up, inviting to enter the bb id and password. However, any entry ended in error message, that no print to go connector was found. Reinstallation or change in virusscan did not solve the problem. On a second pc (Dell inspiron mini with windows 7) i run ptg without a problem. I decided tot upgrade the Hp to W7. Problem solved! Not even an reinstallation of ptg was needed. Moreover, the virusscan is active!
    01-04-13 06:04 AM
    i have the problem too.
    02-21-13 02:00 AM
    I was able to install print to go on my hp all in one with windows 8 without a problem, but it won't run on a surface with windows8 pro. It keeps telling me the connector stopped. .
    04-02-13 08:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD