Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Genius

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Post your Apps on the Good e-Reader Playbook and BB10 APP Market

Hey Everyone! You might be familar with our website apps.goodereader.com we have over 900 Playbook and BB10 BAR Files, converted from the Android ones. We update the website every day and get around 25,000,000 downloads every few months.

We would like to invite Native Blackberry Playbook Developers and BB10 developers to submit apps to our app store. We have created a new Native Apps Section, to house these apps and will expand it in the future.

Developers can charge for apps and get 100% royalties, apps are encrypted so only one app per user. We also have a PAYPAL payment gateway in our Playbook Client and also our web-based app store.

You can get full details here - http://apps.goodereader.com/developer-portal/

Developers, please send me an email with your name to michael@goodereader.com and let me know your user name, we can then give you access to upload apps.
    Last edited by kozmonaut; 01-23-2013 at 10:58 PM.
    The Good e-Reader App Store is your #1 online Destination for BB10, Android and Playbook Apps! We currently have over 4500 Blackberry apps and 47,000 Android Apps! Our new client will work with the new leaked firmware. Download it today or visit http://apps.goodereader.com
    CrackBerry Genius

Thread AuthorThread Author   #2  

Right now the developer portal is in BETA, please send me an email to michael@goodereader.com and let me know the user name of the account you use to setup so we can grant you access to the developer portal
    The Good e-Reader App Store is your #1 online Destination for BB10, Android and Playbook Apps! We currently have over 4500 Blackberry apps and 47,000 Android Apps! Our new client will work with the new leaked firmware. Download it today or visit http://apps.goodereader.com
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    BB10QNX

Nice
    Going to check it out now