shift 2
    need for (more) speed
    and NHL games would be nice.

I havent played a great nhl game since the PC days and now they stop producing them for pc (I dont like to play NHL via xbox or PS3)
    08-22-11 08:15 AM
    Aside from EA games, I hope Gameloft also beings to support the Playbook - they support everything else so hopefully its coming - I really want to play Sacred Odyssey: Rise of Ayden
    08-22-11 08:12 PM
    yeah Gameloft has a lot of games too and they're like you said on every mobile platform. Haven't heard of Sacred Odyssey but i looked it up and it looks REALLY nice. Seeing as how we're talking about gameloft, Eternal legacy on the playbook would be an awesome rpg.
    08-23-11 03:58 AM
    Ea loves apple.i dout they will give us more games than ipads
    EA loves money too, they have proven they have no exclusive love for any platform.

**** if it was possible they would port Dead Space to your toaster.
    08-23-11 10:35 AM
    Personally, I'd kill a kitten for Worms.
    fanguitare likes this.
    08-23-11 01:36 PM
    shift 2
    need for (more) speed
    and NHL games would be nice.

I havent played a great nhl game since the PC days and now they stop producing them for pc (I dont like to play NHL via xbox or PS3)
    I would be happy with an updated 3 on 3 NHL Arcade. That would be a really fun game on the PB, not too complicated in controls so it wouldn't have to be dumbed down too much.
    08-23-11 01:43 PM
    EA loves money too, they have proven they have no exclusive love for any platform.

bwahahahaahahahahahaha.

Serious.
    08-23-11 04:04 PM

Looooooool, i'd love to have one of those toasters. They'd have a built-in challenge: finish the level before 3rd degree burns set in
    08-23-11 04:41 PM
    id love tiger woods! i used to love that on my iphone! id play and play and play that all day at work to pass time lol!
    08-23-11 04:53 PM
    starcraft/warcraft maybe dota
    08-25-11 09:26 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD