yes!

good job. a bit choppy, but installed easy.

:/ have to watch some video before it plays, but ... ok.
    06-02-11 02:17 AM
    Can someone mirror this?? I can't get it to download clean...
    06-02-11 10:49 PM

Ported Angry Birds for PlayBook (Update 3/6/2011)

New version is smaller in package, Ads are removed, no stupid things, it's full screen(the old one is so wide), easier to grab the bird and shoot it and the MOST IMPORTANT THING is THIS VERSION is FASTER and SMOOTHER. Ofcos' it's not perfect like playing on PC, iOS or Android, you know the reasons

Just a little note that this has been modified by Vietnamese guys thus it has some Vietnamese language inside, just ignore it, we all know what's the meaning.

Grab the bar file here

Installation guide is here.

Enjoy.
    anon(835884) likes this.
    06-03-11 02:04 AM
    ported angry birds Successfully, thank you LOUIS.KEEPER. you solved my problem in .bar file
    06-03-11 02:34 AM
    ported angry birds Successfully, thank you LOUIS.KEEPER. you solved my problem in .bar file
    No problem, make sure you have a latest version I've just updated few minutes ago. That version is much better, faster, smoother, smaller....
    06-03-11 02:40 AM
    the new update is definately smoother.
    louis.keeper likes this.
    06-03-11 03:16 AM
    this version is definetly a keeper. very good. atleast its something to keep me destracted until rovio gets going on our official version.
    06-03-11 06:05 AM
    it that the reason I had trouble downloading it yesterday
    06-03-11 07:49 AM
    Hey All,

Unfortunately Rovio's legal team reached out to us on this one... gotta shut down the thread and remove the links to the bar files. Will leave this thread alive for viewing, but no more posting on it.

Thanks for the understanding. Hopefully Rovio just releases it for real SOON.

Kevin
    06-04-11 10:13 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD