Pop Corny iOS game landed on Playbook
Hello dear Blackberry community,
I am the independent game developer behind the game "Pop Corny", and I would like to inform you that it was made available for the Playbook tablet yesterday. The game was ported from iOS where it managed to have more than 250000 downloads and a big number of dedicated "feeders" (as the game is the first ever "endless eater"!). The game gives you the responsibility of feeding a cute little monster pop corn, using a simple but highly addictive original game mechanic.
Here are some of the reviews on iOS:
- "Truly phenomenal game play!"
- "Best game ever!!! I can't stop playing it! It's so easy and fun : D"
- "Addictive... Really addictive!"
- "Cool game for kids and adults. I downloaded it or my kids to play and now I'm addicted to it. Very fun cute game! Enjoyable....it's a keeper."
- "I LOVE THIS GAME SO MUCH!!!ITS SO ADDICTIVE AND FUN AND EXCITING AND IT'S JUST A GREAT AND FUN GAME TO PLAY!!!!"
- "Go Pop Corny. BEST GAME EVER I CAN'T BELIEVE IT"
- "Gr8 game.. They gotta make more addictive games like this.."
Finaly the game's trailer:
I hope you will enjoy it! Have fun!
AppWorld: Download Pop Corny
Supported devices: Blackberry Playbook
- CrackBerry Addict
08-25-12, 02:31 PM #2
- 669 Posts
I bought it. First of all: I really like it. The game is fun and the animations and graphics are well drawn. But I got two suggestions for improvement.
a) Update the game to match the resolution of the Playbook. It would be cooler if the black bars on top and bottom were removed.
b) There seems to be a bug with transparency, at least in the OS version I am using (22.214.171.1240) every time the shield is activated.
Last edited by Maxxxpower; 08-25-12 at 02:35 PM.
- CrackBerry Addict
08-26-12, 10:42 PM #10
- 574 Posts
- ing for the fjords
Downloading to support our developers and have fun in the process.
Just played it. It's tougher than it looks. I was impressed with the how fast it loaded and the overall quality of the game
Last edited by bbaleno; 08-26-12 at 10:52 PM.