I am the independent game developer behind the game "Pop Corny", and I would like to inform you that it was made available for the Playbook tablet yesterday. The game was ported from iOS where it managed to have more than 250000 downloads and a big number of dedicated "feeders" (as the game is the first ever "endless eater"!). The game gives you the responsibility of feeding a cute little monster pop corn, using a simple but highly addictive original game mechanic.
Here are some of the reviews on iOS:
- "Truly phenomenal game play!"
- "Best game ever!!! I can't stop playing it! It's so easy and fun : D"
- "Addictive... Really addictive!"
- "Cool game for kids and adults. I downloaded it or my kids to play and now I'm addicted to it. Very fun cute game! Enjoyable....it's a keeper."
- "I LOVE THIS GAME SO MUCH!!!ITS SO ADDICTIVE AND FUN AND EXCITING AND IT'S JUST A GREAT AND FUN GAME TO PLAY!!!!"
- "Go Pop Corny. BEST GAME EVER I CAN'T BELIEVE IT"
- "Gr8 game.. They gotta make more addictive games like this.."
CrackBerry is in no way Affiliated with BlackBerry. We take pride in our unbiased content, however do occasionally receive free products from vendors that we review or discuss. For more info click here.