View Poll Results: What would you/do you prefer to see in Appworld?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • As is: No change needed

0 0%
  • Ability to watch a video on the app

21 53.85%
  • Option for a free trial on all apps in excess of $4.99

24 61.54%
  • I don't really care which one is used

5 12.82%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    Ok so, I myself have seen far too many times where I am looking at buying an app and decide not to due to lack of info about the app. For example, when looking at the pictures for Galaxy on Fire 2 for the first time it was difficult on making my decision on whether to buy or not. Or maybe for an app like Pacemaker, where you just don't know if its good enough to spend that much money. I think it would be nice if devs could use videos instead of pictures to show off there apps, as it would be much easier (in my opinion) to pull the plug. Let us know what you picked and why.

Also you can pick multiple selections
    Last edited by antiRIM; 08-23-12 at 09:16 PM.
    08-22-12 07:20 PM
    It needs a better Search. It needs Bookmarks so I can look at an app, mark it for further review and come back later and check my bookmarked apps.

Screenshots need to be bigger or zoomable.
    antiRIM, LimeTripBlog and elmit22 like this.
    08-22-12 07:59 PM
    I didn't even think of those, would really like to have bookmarks to.
    08-22-12 08:03 PM
    I agree with F2....better search, bookmarks and larger,zoomable screenshots.

But definitely Free Trials for more expensive apps, preferably fully functional, but only for a limited time.
    08-22-12 08:19 PM
    ahhh, more apps and less games?
    El Bori likes this.
    08-22-12 09:06 PM
    alll i want are some decent screen shots!.. make the developers retake screenshots of the app running on the playbook. I don't understand why this is a problem and just looks better to the consumer. I hate seeing a phone app picture, its lazy and I don't even bother downloading the app...
    08-22-12 11:47 PM
    More detailed categories currently categories are too vague. Separate map data from navigation tools, as an example. Also new books not showing up as new apps but as new books. Yes the search function is about like a high school programing assignment. Search needs to be matured and intuitive. An Internet Jukebox in a bar has better search.
    08-23-12 01:06 AM
    It needs a better Search. It needs Bookmarks so I can look at an app, mark it for further review and come back later and check my bookmarked apps.

Screenshots need to be bigger or zoomable.
    And maybe an option like: 'Add to favourites' and 'Share -> Email - Facebook - Twitter '
    08-23-12 03:46 AM
    Options B - C - and F -2 would be great.
    08-23-12 07:27 AM
    I was PUMPED to finally see that I could click on the developer name on the PlayBook. That was my one feature request. Next would be search, as it seems like you have to search "right" or you'll miss out.
    08-23-12 10:21 AM
    Another nice feature would be the ability to see what OS and what app version people are running when they placed a review. Cuz' every now and then theres like a 3 month period where theres no reviews on an app and you just don't know if its been fixed.
    08-23-12 08:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD