I'm prepping to leave for a lengthy trip and wanted to fill my playbook with podcasts. After todays upgrade, I can't find the app and it doesn't seem to be listed in my App profile.

Thoughts?
    04-17-12 01:02 PM
    Did you upgrade your PlayBook outside of the US or Canada? If you did, then the Podcasts app might have been removed.

Try using a US proxy and hit the check for updates.
    04-17-12 01:22 PM
    I'm prepping to leave for a lengthy trip and wanted to fill my playbook with podcasts. After todays upgrade, I can't find the app and it doesn't seem to be listed in my App profile.

Thoughts?
    It wouldn't be listed in your app world app list (I think that is what you talking about)

It should be on one of the main screens. Make sure it didn't get pushed to another page on the main screen by swiping right to left like you do for switching between apps. Or if it was accidentally delete try updating and it should be pushed to you.
    04-17-12 01:23 PM
    I've performed a reset and even reloaded the latest O/S. It's not there, not hidden. RIM politely informed me I'm past my free 90 days of support. This is strange. Any other suggestions?
    04-20-12 01:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD