Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes
    CrackBerry User

Default Re: Pocket Ninjas for Playbook OS

iThe game does not accurately register menu button swipes. for example I'm trying to swype continue, but it swipes menu. Bugs me alot
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #27  

Whoa! Thanks for the quick review and kind words! Im glad you like it! Let me know if you find any bugs or anything, I think I got everything but some always manage to slip through
    See all of my themes at www.CockyCulture.com
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    453 Global Posts

I'll be downloading this after work today. Looks like a great game.
    Z30 Owner...it's about time
    Twitter: @ToyaKnowsBest
    Instagram: @ToyaKnowsBest
    BBM Channel: C000CE90E

CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    932 Global Posts

Downloading this right now! Is this going to be on BB10 as well??? I would think this would have been nice for one of those port-a-thons! Great job!
    Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    194 Global Posts

The gameplay is great and really responsive; the menus are not as responsive or accurate. This is especially evident in the "Armory" menu - for example if I swipe on the "Weapons" menu it sometimes opens "Ninja Masks," or "Ninja Bodies."
    The graphics are also really nice.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #31  

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Deebs View Post
    The gameplay is great and really responsive; the menus are not as responsive or accurate. This is especially evident in the "Armory" menu - for example if I swipe on the "Weapons" menu it sometimes opens "Ninja Masks," or "Ninja Bodies."
    Thanks for the heads up! I'll dig into this and see what the cause is. It works smoothly in the actual gameplay tho, correct?
    Thanked by:
    Dr.Deebs (01-22-2013) 
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #32  

Quote Originally Posted by rjkolo View Post
    Downloading this right now! Is this going to be on BB10 as well??? I would think this would have been nice for one of those port-a-thons! Great job!
    Yep, its already approved for BB10
    CrackBerry Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Deebs View Post
    He is right, besides the buggy armory menus I also found that when you swipe the retry button after playing you go back to the menu and if you swipe menu you go back to the level selection.
    Everything else seems perfect so far, really fast and fluid gameplay, this game is awesome real quality, didnt dissapoint and harder than i thought. I am going to tell all my friends to buy it. Good job!
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN

In case anyone wants another video review, here is mine:

Thanked by:
    phylez (01-23-2013) 
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN

Quote Originally Posted by Blackman91 View Post
    He is right, besides the buggy armory menus I also found that when you swipe the retry button after playing you go back to the menu and if you swipe menu you go back to the level selection.
    Everything else seems perfect so far, really fast and fluid gameplay, this game is awesome real quality, didnt dissapoint and harder than i thought. I am going to tell all my friends to buy it. Good job!
    Same thing I have encountered, however also when I paused the game, it kicked me back to main menu and then the sound effects were gone until I restarted the game. Music was playing still.
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    2840F011

I've had the same issues with the menus as mentioned. Also, the back button on the menus, being placed in the corner, constantly has me opening my virtual keyboard. Haven't had a chance to really play yet, other than lopping the heads off a few invading samurai, but so far I'm impressed. I'll give the game a good go before commenting on the rest of it.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #37  

Thanks for the bug reports! Very helpful!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    PIN
    2ac35f30

buying now! looks great!
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,061 Global Posts

Sweet game. Total steel at 99 cents. Chop-tastic.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #40  

I figured out how to fix the finger tracking issue you are experiencing and will have an update submitted asap, a quick fix is to try slashing at the bottom of the screen prior to selecting which area of the armory you want to go to. Sorry about the inconvenience
    CrackBerry Addict

I bought the shadow shozoku suit and it has a little smoke animation when the ninja moves, the problem is this animation lags the game too much and it becomes almost unplayable, is there a way to turn that animation off? and has anyone check if this is a problem with other armors or masks? Or is just me?
    CrackBerry Genius

I accidentally clicked on the game controller icon on the top right and it froze my playbook. I pressed the power button hopefully it wont fix it but now my playbook wont turn on. Been nearly 30 minutes now. Help !

Got it working finally
    Last edited by Aljean Thein; 01-22-2013 at 10:45 PM.
    CrackBerry Addict

More bugs report: when you swipe the retry button after playing the dark forest arena you get directed to play the dojo arena.
    CrackBerry Genius

Buying now
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #45  

Thanks for the bug reports, adding them to my update list.
    CrackBerry Addict

Im having a lot of fun with this game! I finally managed to buy a better katana, question: the help section of the game says you can buy coin packs but i dont see the option in the armory, is this option available? the upgrades are too expensive for what you get playing so i was thinking in buying some.
    CrackBerry Genius

Quote Originally Posted by D_Town_Tony View Post
    Hi Guys,
    Just wanted to drop a note that my game, Pocket Ninjas, should be available for the Playbook soon (submitted it a few days ago). Here's the full description of the game and a video of the last major update of the iOS version.

"The most ninja action possible........without having to go to the trouble of actually being a ninja.
    Swipe your finger across the screen to hack and slash your enemies while dodging shurikens, ditching Geisha, and ducking bad Sushi!
    Slice and dice through waves and waves of enemies and collect points with the tip of your sword!
    Customize your Pocket Ninja with new looks, weapons, and abilities!"

You should post these for sale in the Good e-Reader Playbook and BB10 APP Market!
    The Good e-Reader App Store is your #1 online Destination for BB10, Android and Playbook Apps! We currently have over 4500 Blackberry apps and 47,000 Android Apps! Our new client will work with the new leaked firmware. Download it today or visit http://apps.goodereader.com
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,860 Global Posts
    PIN
    excepting applications

Default Pocket Ninjas for Playbook OS

Bought this as soon as I saw it. Thanks for bringing a high Quality game to BlackBerry for only .99 that is just wonderful and sadly most devs seem to target BlackBerry users with higher price tags while you did not. For this you immediately gained my respect. I then played the game and right away you can tell that a lot of work went into it. Its fun and an absolutely gorgeous game.

Looking forward to the updates and I wish you success although its likely a given with the quality of this one

Sent from my BlackBerry by Choice using Tapatalk
    I waited...It launched...Im still waiting...
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #49  

Quote Originally Posted by Blackman91 View Post
    Im having a lot of fun with this game! I finally managed to buy a better katana, question: the help section of the game says you can buy coin packs but i dont see the option in the armory, is this option available? the upgrades are too expensive for what you get playing so i was thinking in buying some.
    That unfortunately was something i was hoping to include in this version but wasn't able to, and didn't realize that was still in the about section until you pointed it out
    CrackBerry Genius

I like it a lot, just fix the menu delay and it will be perfect!.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast