IU use plex for my Mac quite religiously, and have used it on the Ipad & Ipod. Anyone here a PLex user? if so, should post a request with the link below. It would be nice to have plex for Playbook, i'm hoping with enough interest that maybe the developers will hook us up!!

This is the link to the Forum

Playbook client - Plex Forums
    12-23-11 11:31 AM
    I would love a proper client for playbook... I have attempted to use the Android version on the playbook, but it is unable to connect correctly! Unable to route!
    12-23-11 12:15 PM
    I've seen a few posts previously on the Plex website requesting this, and the developers have noted no plans in the near future back in August!! If you are interested, i would definitely post on their forums.... You never know if enough people request it.. they may just go for it!!
    12-23-11 01:26 PM
    plex devs have already stated that they have pretty much 0 interest in development for RIM products.
    unfortunate because right now, there is NOTHING available for playbook thats even remotely as good as plex/xbmc/etc etc other media players/servers.
    12-23-11 01:32 PM
    plex devs have already stated that they have pretty much 0 interest in development for RIM products.
    unfortunate because right now, there is NOTHING available for playbook thats even remotely as good as plex/xbmc/etc etc other media players/servers.
    Very true!!! and unfortunate for sure!
    12-23-11 05:12 PM
    Look here: Plex for Blackberry Playbook

For more info regarding android app
    10-09-12 09:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD