Please develop some credit card processing apps for small businesses. Something like the company called square that the iphone and ipad use or intuit. Just not very much in that department for the playbook right now. I am sure alot of customers would appreciated. Starting with me. All in All great device. love it.
    02-22-12 04:21 PM
    02-22-12 08:58 PM
    02-22-12 09:51 PM
    A very nice find for credit card payments for BlackBerry devices used by small businesses.
    02-23-12 01:22 AM
    Please develop some credit card processing apps for small businesses. Something like the company called square that the iphone and ipad use or intuit. Just not very much in that department for the playbook right now. I am sure alot of customers would appreciated. Starting with me. All in All great device. love it.
    We operate a small business that sets up lighting at events and we use SwitchPay. It works well for us. Whats your problems with Square?
    04-16-12 01:21 PM
    Snappay - for iPhone + Androids...

And yes it's available for the PlayBook too...works perfectly except the scan functionality is not working yet...you need to manually enter the card details yourself...

And our fees are cheapest of all...free for the first 30 days and if you get three friends to sign up too - its free for you forever! There are still PayPal charges..but Snappay is free!

http://2d82c1b9.tinylinks.co/

;-)

Jim
    Last edited by JVRudnick; 04-16-12 at 06:01 PM.
    04-16-12 05:49 PM
    For iPhone users, the Intuit Go Payment Mobil Credit Card Processor
    04-16-12 06:07 PM
    Really? The exact same text and everything?

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=702133
    hpjrt likes this.
    04-16-12 06:32 PM
    Oh...and yes we are almost ready to launch our own SDK for all developers to use to tie their own apps directly into our payment functionality too!

Will announce that soon...but a trip to Snappay is the place to start, eh!

:-)

Jim
    04-17-12 12:57 PM
    For iPhone users, the Intuit Go Payment Mobil Credit Card Processor
    Too expensive. A 30 day minimum holdback on all funds. You need to setup a new account with them - then wait for the dongle to be mailed to you. You can NOT use same here in Canada either...some pretty good reasons why this is not such a good answer for our Canuck merchants, eh!

:-(
    04-17-12 12:58 PM
    Yes, definitely it would be appreciated by lot of customers .It�s such a great idea. It would be the most feasible way for shopping and transferring fund from one account to another account. Now a day�s many companies are providing credit card application, with these apps you can increase your business smartly.
    04-23-12 12:56 AM
    As the technolgy is moving rapidly and the things are getting obsolete in few months, in upcoming time you will definetly find varieties of credit card application for small business like one which run with smart phones(square) and specially designed for small business.
    09-04-12 04:10 AM
    - PayAnywhere Processing is a mobile POS. Pay Anywhere is a free app that comes with a free credit card reader as well and is available for iPhone, Android and Blackberry. Accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. •Free app, free credit card reader •2.69% per swipe •Pay as you go pricing •No monthly minimum, no cancellation fees, no hidden fees •Secure encrypted transactions adhering to PCI compliance •Customer Service and Technical Support 24/7, online and over the phone •Add tips and tax •GeoTax feature automatically calculates sales tax based on GPS location •Create an easy-to-access inventory of products/services •Built-in reporting to view sales trends •Free Merchant Portal for detailed account activity. Learn more about mobile credit card processing at PayAnywhere.com
    BlackBerry World - PayAnywhere
    please a credit card processing app for some businesses.-pay-anywhere.jpg
    Last edited by jsnowden; 02-16-13 at 05:57 PM.
    02-16-13 01:17 PM
    Seems like an easy thing to have, but amazingly all the vendors who say they do card processing on Blackberry and may support the Z10 DO NOT do business in Canada. Anybody out there know of a firm that 1. does business in Canada, 2. supports the BB Z10?? It can't be that difficult to find a vendor can it?? Many thanks to all those who have positive responses! Cheers!
    02-19-13 01:07 PM
    I agree.. I can't believe blackberry a business device does not have a good paymet app. I spoke with square at a recent trade show and when I asked if they will support blackberry they literally laughed at me, although they did mention how suroprised they were that so many Canadians use blackberry (they are a san fran firm I believe). we need to find a UK business that supports NFC payments. that would be amazing.. no card reader ... just a bump with the card on the z10, more secure and faster. seriously blackberry, rally up some developer support for us small business owners!!
    05-08-13 08:21 PM
    Anything new on this front? Can't believe that BlackBerry built for a prosumer doesn't have a cc app to take payments.

From my new z30
    01-02-14 01:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD