I look forward to trying this out! You are a scholar and a gentleman sir, thank you for your work.
    11-13-12 01:26 PM
    I tried some isos but only the ones mentioned worked, metal slug 2 opens to the controls screen but the background is black and buttons you touch or move get stuck for a while, does this means anything? like slow loading or it just won't run?
    Won't run. If it's going to work, it'll do it pretty much straight away as I understand. If it can't even get through the intro without slowing down/crashing, there is next to no chance of the actual game (which is naturally far more complex than the intro) being playable. As it stands, the compatibility is very low, but it's a very new project. The developers estimate it'll be a few years before there is decent compatibility, possibly shorter if lots of people are able to chip in.
    osbook likes this.
    11-13-12 05:07 PM
    are guys workin on a PS2 emulator.....would luv to play my fav god of war 2
    11-14-12 12:17 AM
    Can I ran the images of UMD-Video (.iso) ?
    11-14-12 05:08 AM
    are guys workin on a PS2 emulator.....would luv to play my fav god of war 2
    No. No one has even starting working on ARM for PS2 whatsoever.
    It has higher requirements than a Wii emulator (and yes, Wii for ARM is being worked on).

Right now, on ARM devices, the cutting edge is: Dreamcast, Nintendo DS and Playstation Portable. These will be playable on current devices.

The next emulator that will be available after those is Wii (Dolphin). Needs better chips though. Currently testing is being done on Exynos5.

Can I ran the images of UMD-Video (.iso) ?
    Yes.
    11-14-12 07:28 PM
    Just compiled latest from git and it will appear on the website shortly.

A lot more games should be compatible now. Pacman World Championship is working fine here.

I'm also making a special one for BB10 devices.
    ronconet likes this.
    11-15-12 07:29 AM
    Thanks for your work, this is just amazing to witness, especially with properly enabled for BB10.
    11-15-12 08:33 AM
    I can't download. v .2 the apk downloads fine but the bar file doesn't work takes to error page save link as saves as bar but when installing it says error could find produc id or something like that. by the way I try intalling trhough localbar2 don't know if it makes a difference and trye downloading through pc and same thing
    11-16-12 10:14 AM
    Download link was fixed. Thanks for report.
    osbook likes this.
    11-16-12 06:15 PM
    Gonna download and test will make a vdieo soon
    11-21-12 03:35 PM
    This looks pretty rad! Keep us posted OP!!
    11-22-12 01:56 AM
    v0.31 (actually, it's the current git) will be posted up today.
    A lot more games are playable.
    For insance, BlazBlue runs perfectly (but only 4 frames/second).
    11-23-12 11:14 PM

Right now, on ARM devices, the cutting edge is: Dreamcast, Nintendo DS and Playstation Portable. These will be playable on current devices
    So when you bold "current" does that mean the Playbook also? Or would PB fall out of current range because of its age and specs (I dont really pay much attention to what the current "latest and greatest" is in tablet tech)? Been hoping for DC and DS on my PB
    11-26-12 04:41 AM
    So when you bold "current" does that mean the Playbook also? Or would PB fall out of current range because of its age and specs (I dont really pay much attention to what the current "latest and greatest" is in tablet tech)? Been hoping for DC and DS on my PB
    I believe PB falls within "current" in terms of ARM processors, it's still reasonably decent compared to other tablets. (It was pretty high spec when it launched I believe).
    11-26-12 04:50 AM
    here is a video of version 0.31 on playbook by me
    11-26-12 09:22 AM
    here is a video of version 0.31 on playbook by me
    it's looking great! keep up the good work, I plan on downloading as soon as I have time to test it out some!
    11-28-12 01:21 AM
    Yes, when I bold 'current' I mean Playbook as well. Dreamcast, DS and PSP will be perfectly playable on the Playbook and Dev Alpha. It could take up to 2 years for the emulators to be developed to a high enough standard though.
    Dual-core 1GHz A9 is fine for that generation of consoles.

For DS you'll want to port this project: http://sourceforge.net/p/nds4droid/c...cb7f40ba/tree/
    For DC, most of the development is behind closed doors for now. This one will take the longest.
    11-28-12 05:31 PM
    Yes, when I bold 'current' I mean Playbook as well. Dreamcast, DS and PSP will be perfectly playable on the Playbook and Dev Alpha. It could take up to 2 years for the emulators to be developed to a high enough standard though.
    Dual-core 1GHz A9 is fine for that generation of consoles.

For DS you'll want to port this project: nds4droid / Code / [fce71e]
    For DC, most of the development is behind closed doors for now. This one will take the longest.
    I was gonna try to convert the nds4android .apk but the BB compatibility check said there are some serious incompatibilities and I am kinda lost, considering I know nothing about developing or porting. But at least I tried.
    11-28-12 08:22 PM
    Don't bother converting any Android emulators -- they all use native code.
    Porting involves recompiling
    11-28-12 09:42 PM
    Don't bother converting any Android emulators -- they all use native code.
    Porting involves recompiling
    LOL well I guess that's a pretty important part of the process, knowing what one is supposed to do lol
    11-28-12 10:47 PM
    Thank you. I hope this run God of War.
    12-31-12 12:25 PM
    Is this still in progress?
    02-01-13 04:26 PM
    Is this still in progress?
    Yes, updates are still being built for PB and are available on the PPSSPP website, and it can also be built manually from the git, for the absolute latest changes.
    02-02-13 08:30 AM
    As a newby and moreover french so noone as pb, i cannot understand how to put game for ppsspp. Is someome able to make a tuto?? Many thanks
    04-18-13 08:55 AM
    Here is the last ppsspp version that worked on the playbook:
    https://db.tt/2w3BrmEf

It would be nice if we could make a list of the psp games that work fine enough on a playbook.
    02-23-15 08:03 PM
59 123