Why has PlayBook support been dropped? That's heartbreaking
    05-03-13 10:08 AM
    Once it gets BB10 it'll work with the new app. Also, I've been helping with another emulator project that will support PlayBook and BB10 that has all emulators in one frontend. As such I don't want to spend too much extra time on these. It'll be good so don't worry!

Posted via CB10
    icheissesatch likes this.
    05-03-13 10:55 AM
    Now that sounds like an awesome project! Wonder if dosbox is going to be in that?

Posted via CB10 with the Dev Alpha C
    05-03-13 01:12 PM
    The Project, RetroArch, has been released on BlackBerry PB. BB10 port will be coming very soon.

http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...6/#post8563815
    05-30-13 08:24 AM
    If anyone would be generous enough to help me with Metal Gear Solid.
    What do I do when it asks me to answer Disc 2? I have the bio for disc 2, but swiping down doesn't do anything but sending me through the opening cinematics.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
    07-03-13 01:58 AM
    The Project, RetroArch, has been released on BlackBerry PB. BB10 port will be coming very soon.

http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...6/#post8563815
    Help?
    07-03-13 04:05 PM
    Help?
    Like most devs, Catalyst doesn't care about you because you have a PlayBook and not a BB10 device so don't expect an answer. Neither does the person who made RetroArch. Don't expect updates for either of these. Or Mupen. Don't expect help unless you are gonna go and ask on the BB10 forums. And even then I wouldn't expect any actual help.

Our tablet is dead. Even xsacha has basically abandoned us, not even making good on his own previous statements for ppsspp if it didn't get BB10.

If you want to have awesome emulators and other apps on your PB that are supported, get signing keys and learn to code so you can design and support your own.
    08-06-13 06:27 PM
    Can't belive this page isn't getting more recognition so I'm gonna just ask. Any chance of making buttons a bit bigger? I keep missing the moving buttons it's easier in PlayBook but thus versions so much better.

Posted via CB10
    08-14-13 11:34 AM
    Anybody have a version Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2000 that works?
    08-14-13 05:51 PM
    Where did you got chrono cross iso files?
    11-19-13 12:27 AM
    Thanks for the upload!!! Excellent app... I found a way to convert psx savedata (.gme) into ".mcd." **I don't take credit for this find. I managed to stumble upon through my good friend, GOOGLE, and there was somebody who posted the discovery.** I apologize to that person, whomever it may be, if I've offended you by posting this. With that said moving on, here is the link to that site, for instructions on how to make it happen:
    http://forums.dashhacks.com/psp-tuto...guides/222881-[tutorial]-convert-raw-vgs-mem-gme-psx-saves-psp-psx-eboot.html

There is a save file for Final Fantasy IX that I would like converted, but I don't have the means to do it on my own. I currently don't have access to a home pc at the moment. If anybody is interested in helping me out, that would be awesome. Here is the link for the FFIX save:

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/s...asy_ix_999.GME

If I posted in the wrong section for this request, please forgive my ignorance and impatients to follow forum regulations. Just point me the right way.
    05-20-14 03:15 AM
    Where did you got chrono cross iso files?
    Remember "GOOGLE" is your friend, but I'll nice this one time and point you the right way:

PSX ISOs by Letter - C | Emuparadise
    05-20-14 03:21 AM
    Can I change overlay button on screen?

Posted via CB10
    06-29-14 11:13 AM
    anyone can help me in my problem?
    I made everything like in the instruction.
    I downloaded Bios and I put it in the folder: emul\bios\...
    I changed cfg. the file under Bios name
    I downloaded an image of game and I put in the emul\iso\folder. (it works, I see game in the menu! )

but Bios choice in this menu, the menu "enter Bios" inactively in what a problem who knows still isn't available to me? What I do wrong?
    08-04-14 01:53 AM
    How can I increase the internal resolution of this emu?
    04-23-15 06:01 PM
    For audio issues try changing xa and cdda options in cfg/Pcsx.cfg to 0. I haven't had issues with audio on popular games ie ff7,8,9 chrono cross, MGS etc. Though I obviously haven't tried everything. Somethings will come down to core emulator compatibility which I'll merge in when fixes are available.
    Hi, I know it's been a while, and I'm a noob, but how exactly are you supposed to do this? There are no options to allow you to do that on your blackberry device, and when I actually come across the file when I access it on my computer, it looks like: pcsx.cfg

How exactly are you supposed to change the value to 0?
    08-20-16 03:55 PM
    Can anyone share the bar file for pcsx rearmed Pb please? It is impossible to find on internet.
    10-26-16 01:41 PM
    I'm uploading the file with crash bandicoot 2 and Crash BandDicoot racing.. SOMEONE PLZ TELL ME IF I'M NOT ALOUD TO POST THESES GAMES ...
    10-26-16 04:33 PM
    12641399[/URL]]I'm uploading the file with crash bandicoot 2 and Crash BandDicoot racing.. SOMEONE PLZ TELL ME IF I'M NOT ALOUD TO POST THESES GAMES ...
    Do not post links to share any paid apps or games.

[WARN]Illegal Activities - Do not post, sell, link, discuss, or request warez, serials, ROMs, UDID's or illegal copies of intellectual property of others. Discussions regarding hardware or software modifications designed to steal service, such as ESN cloning & phone programming modifications are also forbidden in the forums. Discussion regarding stolen devices is not permitted.*
    * Stolen devices should be reported to your local police and mobile service provider.[/WARN]
    10-27-16 07:05 AM
    ok so no games.. but can I post the pcsx rearmed pb?
    10-27-16 02:01 PM
720 ... 272829
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD