Looking for an app that allows me to save a web page to a pdf. There are 2 in app world that do this, however it does it externally and therefore won't allow for pages that require passwords or sign in's to work (saves the sign in page).

A co-worker has an app on the iPad called web to pdf by Darsoft that is a web browser that allows that option. Any ideas? Any developers want to design? Darsoft currently doesn't have any apps in appworld, so I'm not sure they develop for Playbook.

TIA!
    04-03-12 01:36 PM
    This isn't much of a solution, but you could screenshot it by pushing the volume keys and then use a program to convert the jpg to a pdf.
    04-03-12 03:35 PM
    Looking for an app that allows me to save a web page to a pdf. There are 2 in app world that do this, however it does it externally and therefore won't allow for pages that require passwords or sign in's to work (saves the sign in page).

A co-worker has an app on the iPad called web to pdf by Darsoft that is a web browser that allows that option. Any ideas? Any developers want to design? Darsoft currently doesn't have any apps in appworld, so I'm not sure they develop for Playbook.

TIA!
    Or more generically, a browser with the ability to save bookmarklets, so that services like ReadItLater or PrintWhatYouLike would do the job?
    04-03-12 05:27 PM
    i have "urltopdf" on my playbook... you should try that

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    04-03-12 05:49 PM
    Not a perfect solution (not mobile) but this works perfectly for me with Print To Go.
    04-03-12 05:53 PM
    i have "urltopdf" on my playbook... you should try that

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    I tried that too, but same problem. It tried to go to the url through its own external browser and ended up sending the sign in page to pdf.
    04-03-12 09:42 PM
    Not a perfect solution (not mobile) but this works perfectly for me with Print To Go.
    I use the print to go every morning to print my work to my Playbook (I love this feature Btw!!) and I edit the pdf through Qpdf editor (an Android app). But any extra jobs I complete thru the day I have to wait until I get home to move to pdf.
    04-03-12 09:47 PM
    Dolphin browser has web 2 pdf on android as an add on. Maybe you could try sideloading the add on. No idea if it would work though.
    04-04-12 01:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD