I don't know if this is an april fools or just a rumor, but I just wanted to see if anybody else had seen this article......I really can care less about the number of apps but this is just an interesting article. What do you guys think?

http://www.blackberrycool.com/2011/0...ckBerryCool%29

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by JRSCCivic98; 04-01-11 at 11:06 AM. Reason: Fixed URL syntax.
    04-01-11 11:02 AM
    Actually, the PB will run all apps out there from every single other platform except for existing Blackberry apps.
    crazy canuck likes this.
    04-01-11 11:06 AM
    Actually, the PB will run all apps out there from every single other platform except for existing Blackberry apps.
    LMAO!

04-01-11 11:07 AM
    I'm calling April Fools day shenanigans on this one.

04-01-11 11:38 AM
    its a joke, but i am sure that it can run iOS apps too, same as it does android
    04-01-11 12:04 PM
    It's also rumored to run CRAY apps. Look it up Kids.
    04-01-11 12:55 PM
    i laughed so hard i actually just spilled my coffee. not sure how my wireless mouse will behave now soaked in coffee...good laugh worth a new mouse if that happens
    04-01-11 03:17 PM
    i laughed so hard i actually just spilled my coffee. not sure how my wireless mouse will behave now soaked in coffee...good laugh worth a new mouse if that happens
    I'm sorry for your accident. Let me give you the Matrix Leader fix for that...

*Put your mouse in some rice overnight and see if that helps.*
    04-01-11 04:01 PM
    nothing to laugh about and it does support blackberry and android apps.
    04-01-11 05:56 PM
    ?? it does support blackberry apps.
    04-01-11 05:57 PM
    I'm sorry for your accident. Let me give you the Matrix Leader fix for that...
    That was funny but his name has changed to protect his innocence!
    04-01-11 06:05 PM
    lmao, he sucks at hiding then, it took 2 seconds to find him
    04-01-11 06:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD