You know...I love my Playbook. I defend it all the time from insults from the 'low-hanging Fruit' geeks. I also have a Samsung Tab 7 and for all but the apps, the Samsung gets blown away by the solid, quiet quality built into the Playbook. However; the Playbook is quirky to say the least. I have read past threads about disappearing apps and I could say that up to last night, I hadn't had any trouble. I had been purchasing some albums from 7 Digital because the Neutron app for Playbook allows the Playbook to out-perform the other household tablets including the 'low-hanging Fruit' one that my wife owns. I was downloading Grrrr by the Stones and the unit froze. I closed out the app and rebooted the tablet. I went back to the app but it was now just a frozen blue screen that ultimately quit and went back to the desktop. I uninstalled the app and when I went to re-install it, it was gone. I live in Canada so I don't believe it's the Mexico or other global site issues.

BlackBerry has got to get a grip on the quirkiness of this OS and they cannot bring BB10 to us faithfull too quickly. We have been strong and silent supporters of the product and I don't think we should be left behind in the dust waiting and waiting for better times. Undying support for the PB could waiver even more than it has.

Nuff said....I feel better now. (At least I got the whole allbum on my Android tablet) Rock-on....
    04-10-13 09:35 AM
    Did you press on the "Refresh" option on the screen for "My World" in BlackBerry World? I had to do that to have some of the deleted apps appear there in order to reinstall some of those apps.
    Last edited by Enyigma; 04-10-13 at 10:48 AM.
    04-10-13 10:19 AM
    If you are not in hurry to buy a Playbook then wait until the BB10 update is officially out or a new tablet from BB or if you need something now with fast browsing get the Nexus 7.
    04-11-13 04:24 AM