I just downloaded picinote by siamese system, it's a bit expensive but well worth the price. Sure it needs some improvements, but it is really promising.. I wish it could turn out as noteplus for the ipad, and also has voice and video recording capabilities and also some improvements in terms of speed..
    12-08-11 12:04 AM
    I just downloaded picinote by siamese system, it's a bit expensive but well worth the price. Sure it needs some improvements, but it is really promising.. I wish it could turn out as noteplus for the ipad, and also has voice and video recording capabilities and also some improvements in terms of speed..
    I am interested in getting this! What do you use it for? I am a college student and was thinking of getting this, guess I would take pictures of the powerpoint before, then could write on the text as the professor goes through the notes. would that work? or an easier way? Also you mentioned video recording, could you just record audio? I think this would benefit my studies, what do you think?
    thanks
    06-11-12 03:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD