I know its rather a bizarre title and they aren't majorly connected but I have just been using Print To Go over the weekend for presentation purposes and it was actually great! Wasn't sure what I thought of it before (well actually I thought it looked a bit pointless!) but printing a presentation from my PC to the playbook was a breeze and I actually love it. Its a weird app to write as a part of the upgrade but hey I did find it strangely useful!

Secondly, I got sideloading apps working. I had assumed that it would be a real hassle and complicated and geekish thing to do - but it was a breeze! What a fab little programme that DDPB is!!

Finally, got the Photoshop express to install and run BUT it can't find any photos to edit. Has anyone used this and know how to access photos? Is there a strange directory that I need to create to get it to work? Any help would be great.
    03-05-12 11:33 AM
    With photoshop in the setting turn off show camera photos only in phone view. That fixed the issue for me.
    Last edited by lexsteryo; 03-05-12 at 12:11 PM.
    pacoman03, riscman and willcookson like this.
    03-05-12 12:09 PM
    I know its rather a bizarre title and they aren't majorly connected but I have just been using Print To Go over the weekend for presentation purposes and it was actually great! Wasn't sure what I thought of it before (well actually I thought it looked a bit pointless!) but printing a presentation from my PC to the playbook was a breeze and I actually love it. Its a weird app to write as a part of the upgrade but hey I did find it strangely useful!

Secondly, I got sideloading apps working. I had assumed that it would be a real hassle and complicated and geekish thing to do - but it was a breeze! What a fab little programme that DDPB is!!

Finally, got the Photoshop express to install and run BUT it can't find any photos to edit. Has anyone used this and know how to access photos? Is there a strange directory that I need to create to get it to work? Any help would be great.
    Photoshop express works perfectly. I also was first not able to get the pics from PB to show up on it (only online albums were working). But then I noticed that in Android apps, PB data can be accessed under SD card. Once I configured it, it was working fine. Also do uncheck "Show camera photos only in phone view" in Settings.
    willcookson likes this.
    03-05-12 12:13 PM
    Thanks both of you. Now works great.

Now all I want is that elusive Photoshop Touch!!
    03-05-12 04:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD