Hi everyone, I just developed my first PlayBook app. Peekaboo Animal is a fun game for your baby or toddler, featuring 14 cute animals!

Listen to the animal noises and guess who's hiding in Noah's Ark. Tap the Ark to reveal who's hiding inside! A professional voice-over names each animal along with fun animations and sound effects.

I'm really enjoying developing for the PlayBook and I plan on developing more kids apps.

App World: Buy Peekaboo Animal - Download Peekaboo Animal - Buy Games from BlackBerry App World
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/BlueCowGames

Thanks
    Fraser
    Last edited by bluecowgames; 01-08-13 at 06:42 AM.
    sagec, BB.David, cyblitz and 1 others like this.
    08-07-12 01:30 PM
    Good luck with your app.
    08-07-12 03:15 PM
    Awww, that's cute! I had my fingers crossed for Morgan Freeman as the professional voice actor. And I really like the sun touch! Would it be difficult to add more things that react to touching? Like sky colour? Or clouds? Or having the moon come up? I'm thinking of that Pocket God app where you could alter a lot of things, and it even reacted to tilting the PlayBook, making things move to one side or the other.
    bluecowgames likes this.
    08-07-12 04:02 PM
    Thanks F2 and KidCaboose. Yes, adding more touch objects is a great idea. Maybe I can make the ark move in the sea when the PlayBook is tilted. Great ideas!
    KidCaboose likes this.
    08-07-12 04:45 PM
    The FREE Lite version of Peekaboo Animal is now available. This Lite version features 3 animals, while the full version has 14 animals. Any feedback appreciated.

Free Peekaboo Animal Lite - Download Peekaboo Animal Lite - Free Games from BlackBerry App World

I'm now working on a free Halloween Word Search which will be coming soon.

Thanks
    08-13-12 03:50 AM
    Nice program daughter loves it look at these two programs maybe something simular would be doable Speech Stickers and Tiga Talk both currently only available for Ipad!!
    bluecowgames likes this.
    08-16-12 12:17 PM
    Thats great, I'm glad your daughter is enjoying the app! I'll check out those Ipad apps, thanks. I'll definitely develop more kids apps for the playbook.
    08-16-12 12:30 PM
    Peekabo Animal Lite is currently featured in App World in North America and on the web. Certainly helps with the downloads! Great to have some reviews now too.

Free Peekaboo Animal Lite - Download Peekaboo Animal Lite - Free Games from BlackBerry App World
    08-27-12 11:55 AM
    Peekaboo Animal has been updated today with 3 new animals; dog, cat and bear. Hope your kids enjoy the app! Buy Peekaboo Animal - Download Peekaboo Animal - Buy Games from BlackBerry App World

Peekaboo Animal - New app for your baby or toddler!-dog.pngPeekaboo Animal - New app for your baby or toddler!-cat.pngPeekaboo Animal - New app for your baby or toddler!-bear.png
    01-07-13 03:12 PM
    Peekaboo Animal has been updated today with 3 new animals; dog, cat and bear. Hope your kids enjoy the app! Buy Peekaboo Animal - Download Peekaboo Animal - Buy Games from BlackBerry App World

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dog.png 
Views:	53 
Size:	38.7 KB 
ID:	130534Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cat.png 
Size:	27.7 KB 
ID:	130535Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bear.png 
Size:	31.0 KB 
ID:	130536
    Awesome. cannot wait to show it to my baby boy. He especially likes the sun and to change its appearance.
    01-07-13 05:39 PM
    Awesome. cannot wait to show it to my baby boy. He especially likes the sun and to change its appearance.
    Hope your son enjoys the new animals. If you can review the app that would be great!
    01-08-13 06:29 AM
    Peekaboo Animal has just been updated with Spanish and French language options
    BlackBerry World - Peekaboo Animal

Peekaboo Animal - New app for your baby or toddler!-peekaboo.png
    MJGibb likes this.
    04-03-13 12:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD