Howdy,,

Starting last night I noticed that the PB FB app is having issues logging in/connecting to FB and displaying content.

It either fails to log in, if it does, it is either is very sluggish or says there is nothing to display.

I suspect an issue at FB itself as I also noticed an issue logging in last night via
    the PC. (this is a fresh log in with it not remembering my password)

Not a local issue as the WiFi is working fine and websites come up fine.
    Rebooted and all that good stuff as well.

Anyone else?

Tim
    08-11-11 10:10 AM
    I think it's Facebook itself because I was having issues with the site yesterday as well. Some things weren't loading.
    08-11-11 10:20 AM
    the web based site wasn't working this morning either. It must be a server problem
    08-11-11 10:31 AM
    As others have said, it's a problem on Facebook'end. Both the website, phone, and Playbook versions of the site have been problmatic and slow. Perhaps they are upgrading their servers due to the threat from the hacker group "Anonymous" to take down Facebook.
    08-11-11 01:09 PM
    Glad too see it's a FB prob and not PB! Same issues for me as stated in posts.
    08-11-11 01:19 PM
    Relieved here too!
    08-11-11 05:06 PM
    My News feed doesnt show all posts and shows very few. Much less then usual. is FB still having this problem? Or am i experiencing something else?
    08-18-11 09:25 AM
    There are literally 2 other posts not 3 threads below this one that starts with "Facebook app" and have been commented on today.

Come on.
    08-18-11 09:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD