I sideloaded the latest Wordfeud version on my wife's Playbook. This new version is either ad based or paid for. The default is ad based. The OH wants to pay so as not to be distracted by the ads. However, when she clicks 'buy' from within the app she is taken to BB Appworld which, of course, doesn't carry Wordfeud. Looking on Wordfeud's website there seems to be no way to buy a licence directly. Is there any way to do this for the PB?
    07-29-12 04:19 AM
    I sideloaded the latest Wordfeud version on my wife's Playbook. This new version is either ad based or paid for. The default is ad based. The OH wants to pay so as not to be distracted by the ads. However, when she clicks 'buy' from within the app she is taken to BB Appworld which, of course, doesn't carry Wordfeud. Looking on Wordfeud's website there seems to be no way to buy a licence directly. Is there any way to do this for the PB?
    contact the developer direct.

was the original version "not sideloaded" ever available on appworld?

maybe someone packaged the android (google play) version and the developer has no idea his app is running on the playbook at all - he should look at repacking it and selling a version direct on app world in this case.

simply send him/her an email
    07-29-12 05:47 AM
    Thanks, yes emailed developer a couple of days ago but no response so far. Contacted him some time ago about a PB version but he replied no plans at the moment. I don't play the game (any games in fact!) but my wife is a Wordfeud addict!
    07-29-12 06:41 AM
    Use filecrop.com to search for an Ad-free (full version) or Wordfeud, and convert it with apk2bar.unker.net
    07-29-12 07:28 AM
    Use filecrop.com to search for an Ad-free (full version) or Wordfeud, and convert it with apk2bar.unker.net

Filecrop needs registry?

Is it free?

Everytime i search for an apk, that site always pops out...

Sent from a beautiful but old BB 8520 or a new and shinny PB 2.0
    07-29-12 07:32 AM
    Filecrop needs registry?

Is it free?

Everytime i search for an apk, that site always pops out...

Sent from a beautiful but old BB 8520 or a new and shinny PB 2.0
    Filecrop leads to an external site.. Some with paid things. Or go the the WordFeud site
    Last edited by jeroen_13; 07-30-12 at 03:47 AM.
    07-29-12 12:54 PM
    nice.. promote piracy. doesn't anyone pay for stuff anymore?
    07-30-12 12:45 AM
    nice.. promote piracy. doesn't anyone pay for stuff anymore?
    I want to pay but can't! That's the point.
    07-30-12 01:37 AM
    I want to pay but can't! That's the point.
    Get an Google Play account, and buy the app with an Android device -> Use Astro file manager to extract the APK from the device -> Convert the APK -> Enjoy
    07-30-12 03:46 AM
    Just Blackberrys here. We live in the sticks and our neighbours haven't graduated to smartphones yet.
    07-30-12 06:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD