Pacemaker for playbook seems to have been updated as i turned on my playbook to use it required a 150mb update ..not sure what the update consists of yet so if anyone has any ideas please let us know ..now its time to try it and see..good times

Well as some members have pointed out it is supposed to correct something to do with a beta code still left behind affecting date expiry as the 1st of july...? Odd thing i updated and it could be just me but fingers crossed it hasn't crashed even though there is supposed to be no apparent update..please keep us in the loop if you experience any changes
    Last edited by ksean007; 06-26-12 at 03:33 PM. Reason: Not a true update
    06-26-12 12:34 PM
    Their FB page says it is just because of an expiration date (1 juli). The update deletes the expiration date, it is just the same program, no substantive updates.

Have a nice day
    06-26-12 12:43 PM
    That is correct. I had received the following reply from Twitter when asking if there were other improvements:

@Devhux just some stability updates, no new features. We are working on another larger stability update that will come in a week or so.
    06-26-12 12:56 PM
    That is correct. I had received the following reply from Twitter when asking if there were other improvements:

@Devhux just some stability updates, no new features. We are working on another larger stability update that will come in a week or so.
    Sweet! Hopefully this fixed the constant crashes.
    06-26-12 01:11 PM
    Oh man. I don't care about more features, I just want some of the bugginess and crashing to be sorted.

The experience while selecting a track and filtering artists, etc could be a lot better along with the overall stability of the app.

Great news, regardless so thanks OP!
    06-26-12 02:05 PM
    Love this app
    06-26-12 02:18 PM
    stability updates are good...
    06-26-12 02:35 PM
    I'm guessing the update in a week or so will really help things. This one was probably mostly to remove the code from the beta that would have caused the app to expire.
    06-26-12 04:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD