hey everyone so i just picked up a playbook last night and am now just starting to play with it , was wondering if anyone has and tips on good apps to start with and any good apps i can use with bridge?
    12-02-11 06:43 AM
    Welcome to the fam!

Here are some good apps that works with the bridge. News360, Vevo, Facebook, Blaq(Twitter), Score Mobile, Default Weather app, Poynt, Groupon, Four Play.
    12-02-11 07:16 AM
    hey everyone so i just picked up a playbook last night and am now just starting to play with it , was wondering if anyone has and tips on good apps to start with and any good apps i can use with bridge?
    Welcome to the forum.

You will find that there are many helpful people here and they have a lot of information that will shorten your learning curve. In each of the PlayBook forums, you can find "stickies" that will point you in the right direction. This is a good place to start:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...t-know-671764/

You will definitely need a good file browser utility and some other tools that are "missing" from the Tablet OS. Without knowing your exact needs and interests, I hesitate to recommend any particular app by name.

If you search the forum, you will find many threads that contain polls and lists of favourite apps. Another way to find good apps is to explore App World on your device. Before you buy, it is a good idea to carefully read the descriptions and reviews. When you have found one that interests you, you should always return here to see what others have to say about it. Please search the forum before starting a new thread.

Good luck with your new tablet and I hope you come back here often to share your experiences.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that most apps automatically work with the bridge when WiFi is not available. The notable exceptions are App World and the native video chat app both of which require an active WiFi connection.
    Last edited by BuzzStarField; 12-02-11 at 07:27 AM.
    12-02-11 07:22 AM
    thanx a lot guys
    12-02-11 08:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD