Hi! We're from Hompimplay, an educational games developer who was recognized as 2nd runner up in BlackBerry Challenge 2011.

We would like to tell you that we have just released an application in the PlayBook AppWorld, called Egg Knock. It's a simple app for kids, inviting little fingers to tap a colorful egg to crack open some dancing animals.

The app is pretty easy to navigate, allowing preschoolers to play with it without much hassle. Along with various kids-friendly classical melodies, the app is simply soothing, putting a priceless smile on baby's face.

This is FREE for 3 days!

Description:

Crack open heartwarming surprises with Egg Knock, watch adorable animals dance along to classic melodies.

Easy to use, simply tap one of seven random eggs several times and a cute creature will spring upward, ready to play. This is a simply mesmerising app that will entertain small children throughout the day.

Animals include a baby:
    ♪ Chick
    ♪ Penguin
    ♪ Kitten
    ♪ Bunny
    ♪ Sheep
    ♪ Panda
    ♪ Cow
    ♪ Piglet & Puppy (Coming soon in new update)

Engaging and charismatic, Egg Knock is a valuable educational app for early development. Cheerful animations and interactive gameplay gently kindle young minds without over-stimulating, laying a foundation for future learning.

Egg Knock was specifically designed for small children. It provides toddlers and preschoolers with a pleasant distraction while parents run errands or during special events. Large objects enable fluid navigation for all ages, so kids are kept busy and happy. It’s pure fun!

Join fuzzy friends as they hatch to life and move to a soundtrack of gleeful music.

Features:
    * Loveable characters.
    * Each animal has its own special dance.
    * Easy-to-use, intuitive navigation.
    * Appropriate for ages 2 and up.
    * Designed for toddlers and preschoolers.
    * Kids can play on their own or with siblings and friends.
    * Ideal for the backseat of the car.
    * Educational and practical.

This app is now available on Playbook

We love to help your little ones to learn and are always giving away promotional items to those who
    FOLLOW US ON : twitter.com/hompimplay
    LIKE US ON : facebook.com/hompimplay

To download it, please visit http://bit.ly/eggknockpb
    Last edited by Nicky Ho; 07-11-12 at 07:31 AM.
    joski and OniBerry like this.
    06-22-12 10:43 AM
    Looks great. Now I have to find me a kid! Don't take that the wrong way!
    joski, yanicmb, Toodeurep and 1 others like this.
    06-22-12 11:04 AM

ROFL! Wow that could be taken so many different ways, ALL of them incorrect. The game looks great though, and will have my little ones test it out this evening. If they give the tiny thumbs up then I will definitely purchase.
    OniBerry, joski, spike12 and 2 others like this.
    06-22-12 11:07 AM
    Lol My sister liked this app
    Nicky Ho likes this.
    06-22-12 01:28 PM
    Nice APP, but not for my age :P
    Nicky Ho likes this.
    06-22-12 03:43 PM
    Did you attend Penn State or the State Penn!!!!
    joski likes this.
    06-22-12 05:34 PM
    Looks very cute, looking forward to showing my neice tomorrow
    Nicky Ho likes this.
    06-22-12 07:06 PM
    Cute.

Just don't let kbz1960 download it so he can show it to kids!!!!
    Nicky Ho likes this.
    06-22-12 09:57 PM
    Did you attend Penn State or the State Penn!!!!
    Lmao no and no no no. I guess I should change that post. Just thought it looked great but I have no children to use it.
    OniBerry and Nicky Ho like this.
    06-23-12 05:37 AM
    ROFL..

I've triple checked what I wrote on the thread and I'm sure I stated that it's a kids' app

By the way, thanks for all the comments and 'likes'. Sorry if this app isn't specifically for your age . I really appreciate you guys for downloading. I hope this app is very useful for your little ones . For you who haven't downloaded it, hurry up.. download it now for your kids, niece, little brother/sister, student, or maybe just for entertaining yourself!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-23-12 10:26 AM
    UPDATE:

i had downloaded this and a few other kid games for my 2 year old neice to play around with over the weekend while on a retreat with my friends.

She absolutely loves your game... As simple as it is! She preferred it over the others.. which weren't as pretty, colourful or musical. She would dance around to it in her lap, she loves the bunny the best (i like the sheep )

It taught her how to be a bit more gentle with my playbook as at first she'd hit the screen

My critique: I do wish there were more animals and that the egg design could change colour rather than the stock green.

Suggestions: Perhaps adding a counting portion where as one taps on the egg it tells and shows you how many times you cracked it (she did great kinda learning the concept of "4" to crack the egg) and then you could mix it up... so that some may take 6 cracks or 2 and so on.

Overall, kudos on the game/app.. it kept her quite entertained (and out of trouble at times )
    Nicky Ho likes this.
    06-25-12 05:42 PM
    Downloaded the app. Looks good so far. I'll try it with my little one tonight.

One suggestion: please implement a lock on the bezel gestures. I believe I've seen some work by another developer that allowed them to accomplish this.

Cheers,
    Nicky Ho likes this.
    06-26-12 11:38 AM
    Downloaded the app. Looks good so far. I'll try it with my little one tonight.

One suggestion: please implement a lock on the bezel gestures. I believe I've seen some work by another developer that allowed them to accomplish this.

Cheers,
    According to Xsacha (who did the lock previously) the method for locking out bezel gestures will go away in the next update.
    Nicky Ho likes this.
    06-26-12 11:46 AM
    According to Xsacha (who did the lock previously) the method for locking out bezel gestures will go away in the next update.
    That's too bad.
    06-26-12 01:15 PM
    UPDATE:

i had downloaded this and a few other kid games for my 2 year old neice to play around with over the weekend while on a retreat with my friends.

She absolutely loves your game... As simple as it is! She preferred it over the others.. which weren't as pretty, colourful or musical. She would dance around to it in her lap, she loves the bunny the best (i like the sheep )

It taught her how to be a bit more gentle with my playbook as at first she'd hit the screen

My critique: I do wish there were more animals and that the egg design could change colour rather than the stock green.

Suggestions: Perhaps adding a counting portion where as one taps on the egg it tells and shows you how many times you cracked it (she did great kinda learning the concept of "4" to crack the egg) and then you could mix it up... so that some may take 6 cracks or 2 and so on.

Overall, kudos on the game/app.. it kept her quite entertained (and out of trouble at times )
    Thank you sooo much Jamaicangirl81 for the review, I'm very happy to hear that your 2 year old neice loves the game thank you too for the suggestions, noted!

and big thanks too for squished18 for the review. I hope your little ones is very entertained with this app and thanks a lot for the suggestion, we will consider about the lock system
    07-11-12 07:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD