Our first PlayBook game Lamb For The Dragon
We are a small company of independent games developers which based in Moscow, Russia.
Take a look at our first PlayBook game: Lamb For The Dragon
Here is a link to BlackBerry App World
You are a dragon, who really likes (to eat) sheep but it's not that easy to get them. The goats are guarded by many people who also need them for some reason.
Feel like a hungry dragon, steal sheep and try to get away from loads of enemies. The collected sheep will help you to evaluate, to gain new abilities and become more powerful.
-2 modes: "Story" and "Survival"
-27 levels in the "Story" mode
-global ranking system (SCORELOOP), which allows players to compete using different platforms (PlayBook, iOs, Android, Bada).
UPD: Lite version is released!
Last edited by PocketWolves; 03-01-2013 at 05:07 PM. Reason: UPD
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-14-2013, 09:04 AM #6
- 197 Posts
So I picked this up yesterday, and omg guys, great job!
So much fun - graphics are smooth and fluid, gameplay is easy to pick up. Scoreloop integration is fantastic - being able to set up your profile if you haven't, but as well as seeing the competitors from Android and Bada on there. We need more BlackBerry players to represent!!!
Definitely worth the $0.99 ladies and gents. CB editors, anyway you could do a formal review post to help these guys out? So worth it!!
In the lite version is available only one location with 9 levels, survival mode also in it, but its limited with a features that you unlock during passing this 9 levels. In full version 3 locations with 27 levels and accordingly more features)
- By chrisgotabb in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 11Last Post: 12-25-2011, 02:58 AM
- By audiotaku in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 11-02-2011, 09:07 PM
- By SecondGear in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 28Last Post: 10-28-2011, 10:33 AM
- By SSaywell in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 31Last Post: 05-19-2011, 06:22 PM
- By Thrill in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 0Last Post: 09-06-2008, 02:32 PM