Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Shutterbug97
  • 1 Post By drudometkin
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Red face Osmos HD for Playbook?

Hi guys. I just received a reply from an email i sent a few days ago to the people at Hemisphere games. I sent them an email asking if we could expect to see Osmos on the Playbook. Their reply was brief, but it definitely wasn't a 'no'.
    I would love to see Osmos on PB. Anyone else with me on this one? This was their reply:

Hi,
    Just wondering if you gad any plans to bring Osmos to the BlackBerry Playbook?
    Thanks

-------

Hi there,
    Thanks for your message. We are considering the Playbook; thanks for placing your vote for a PB version of Osmos ;-)
    Cheers,
    Dave

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    187 Global Posts

Got the game for 49 cents the other day on android. Probably will be 10x that price on playbook.
    Thanked by:
    ren2008 (06-08-2013) 
    zethaaron likes this.
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Quote Originally Posted by drudometkin View Post
    Got the game for 49 cents the other day on android. Probably will be 10x that price on playbook.
    Oh well.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,260 Global Posts

I love this game,it is veeery verynice. Two days ago i got the same reply from them!
    It looks to me like it is on the way to our pbs...

I wish to see it soon!

On iphone (my wife got it) it was about 2.79 if i am not mistaken
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

Quote Originally Posted by currentodysseys View Post
    I love this game,it is veeery verynice. Two days ago i got the same reply from them!
    It looks to me like it is on the way to our pbs...

I wish to see it soon!

On iphone (my wife got it) it was about 2.79 if i am not mistaken
    Yeah it sounds pretty hopeful. I'm not too worried about the price... As long as it's not too ridiculous (*cough* Dead Space *cough*) lol
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    5012ECBB

Good to see a positive response from somebody, that is to say, positive in the sense that they said they were considering it, and not just saying no. :P
    CrackBerry Genius

Quote Originally Posted by drudometkin View Post
    It probably wont. You know there are lots of games on PB that are much cheaper than on iOS or Android? Especially the big games like Starfront, Modern Combat, Asphalt etc.. they are all 6.99 on iOS
    CrackBerry Genius

reminds me of Last Light
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,260 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by playbookster View Post
    reminds me of Last Light
    ....what happened "last night"??? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by zethaaron View Post
    Good to see a positive response from somebody, that is to say, positive in the sense that they said they were considering it, and not just saying no. :P
    Although their response was a copy paste (it also included the word "vote"- so do drop them an email ) either they are messing with us ir actually are on the works, which imo is the case, something tells me they re already on it *wishful thinking*...not that i would die without it but i certainly would like this game on my pb.

Quote Originally Posted by Shutterbug97 View Post
    Yeah it sounds pretty hopeful. I'm not too worried about the price... As long as it's not too ridiculous (*cough* Dead Space *cough*) lol
    *pulls out the anti cough syrup* oh yes i had forgotten about that.... And about asphalt, sim city, mod.comb..... (i mean i get it, lots of programming and has to pay back but over the 5 tag.... Toooo much!!
    The only one i really fell in love wih is SamuraiII...
    But come on WE WANT LIFE FORMS ABSORBING EACH OTHER IN OSMOSSSSSSS (2,5 sounds ok to me...).
    Common logic was introduced in order to balance the absurdity of common perception, then we invented marketing and messed it all up again.

BarBerryan by choice
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #10  

Quote Originally Posted by currentodysseys View Post
    But come on WE WANT LIFE FORMS ABSORBING EACH OTHER IN OSMOSSSSSSS (2,5 sounds ok to me...).
    Amen !! haha
    CrackBerry Abuser

Seen game befored it looks very cool! Hope to see it on my PB
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    PIN
    the tail on the donkey

Wow...it reminds me of Nebula on the PB. Serene and fun and ultimately, sad. One of my favorites. I really hope they bring it over.
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    2840F011

Sent an email to the developers a few weeks back, their tone has changed slightly:

"Hello there,
    Thank you for your interest in Osmos, and we appreciate your feedback. There are no plans at this time to port Osmos to the BlackBerry operating system. We'll keep your request in mind in any future discussions on the subject, however. Thanks for emailing us!"
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    480 Global Posts

would love to see this game come to the PB! I would def buy it! had it for the first iPad but never finished it .. it would do well on the PB.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    PIN
    the tail on the donkey

I've been looking for this on bb10. Where, oh where??

Posted via CB10