Just thought I'd share the fact that the Youtube app has been completely redone in 2.0 update. I haven't seen mentions of ths anywhere else so I figured I'd post it. You can now sign in and "like" videos and the new layout is pretty nice.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    jordandrews90 likes this.
    10-18-11 09:12 PM
    Ya i was so excited when i saw this because i always wanted this from day one.
    I myself am a youtube freak. I am always on it and i love the concept that you are updated every time a subscriber posts a new video and you get to see it on the home page. I am thrilled that they added the fact that you can sign in and like videos however they did not put the feature in that you can follow the videos your subscribers are putting up.
    I wish i would be able to see that like on ios.
    10-18-11 09:14 PM
    Yes. Sub boxes should definately be the next step. Also it still lacks the ability to comment.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-11 09:15 PM
    Finally we got the Clear History button!!!!!
    10-18-11 09:20 PM
    Does the YouTube app in 2.0 allow you to be playing a song and still have it play when browsing in another tab?
    10-18-11 09:42 PM
    Does the YouTube app in 2.0 allow you to be playing a song and still have it play when browsing in another tab?
    Unfortunately not. If you corner swipe down you can see the play/pause button on the status bar, and you can MOMENTARILY play the video, but it cuts out just as soon as it starts.
    10-18-11 09:52 PM
    Unfortunately not. If you corner swipe down you can see the play/pause button on the status bar, and you can MOMENTARILY play the video, but it cuts out just as soon as it starts.
    Actually, that's a setting you can adjust by checking out the options button in the top right corner; go to General, and select "showcase". All your apps will run without pausing when you switch between applications.
    wordy and Ampedx like this.
    10-18-11 10:14 PM
    Actually, that's a setting you can adjust by checking out the options button in the top right corner; go to General, and select "showcase". All your apps will run without pausing when you switch between applications.
    +1. Thank you so much, I've been trying to figure out if it was the App or a setting on the Playbook. I turned this feature on 1.7 and works great
    10-20-11 05:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD