I don't know if it's been mentioned or if anyone's tried to contact him through this but his gmail account is listed under the support button, in Blackberry World.
    06-22-15 09:45 PM
    I don't know if it's been mentioned or if anyone's tried to contact him through this but his gmail account is listed under the support button, in Blackberry World.
    Never responds

Posted via CB10
    06-23-15 05:11 PM
    Actually, so long as Origami continues to work as-is, I am happy.
    08-05-15 08:14 PM
    Bookmark backup worked when I first started using Origami browser, but now just results in an empty file which is a shame as better bookmarking facilities was the reason I use it. So I wonder if it has a bookmark limit, beyond which it (backup) won't work? (I currently have over 150 bookmarks, but my early working backups have far fewer.)
    08-17-15 04:38 AM
    Any word on an updated version with HISTORY? Get the update on BBWorld and charge a buck or two for it.
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    08-22-16 07:21 AM
    At this point there is simply no chance of any update. It is a shame it was never open-sourced, but for whatever reason it wasnt.

Posted via CB10
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    08-31-16 07:30 PM
    At this point there is simply no chance of any update. It is a shame it was never open-sourced, but for whatever reason it wasnt.

Posted via CB10
    Does anybody have the latest. Bar file for this extracted they can please share? Thanks, DPR

Posted via CB10
    08-31-16 07:35 PM
    Does anybody have the latest. Bar file for this extracted they can please share? Thanks, DPR

Posted via CB10
    I guess not, looked everywhere, which is the newest available here on the front page? Will work on BB10? I swear I remember sideloading it to my Q10!

-Dread Pirate Regan
    09-04-16 03:13 PM

Posted via CB10
    Stinks as this really was an awesome browser, would be superb on BB10/Passport with a nice update. He would make some decent money. I guess he is busy with android like mostly everyone else. I may have to switch to berrydroid (is that what we officially call it now?) sooner then thought because honestly, this mercury is looking like the "money phone" as in they finally nailed it! 4:3 ratio, she's a beaut!! Hope everything else is there like our multi colored indicator (large keys is a must!) light and great speaker"s" as well as super amoled with a huge removable battery, ok now I am asking to much and off topic. Anyway, origami still works great on my playbook. I am messing with it now! I just switch the custom strings within origami once in a great while to match the latest Firefox. I wrote the guy just now for the hell of it!...

-DPR

Posted via CB10
    12-12-16 09:27 AM
    Can you post the user agent string you use that seems to work the best? Certain sites I've almost given up on working on any PB browser but maybe with the right tweaking... My primary PB browsers are: stock BB PB browser - flip between using flash or not, Fast Browser, Frost browser - you can login to YouTube with this one, Origami.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-16 10:18 AM
    Can you post the user agent string you use that seems to work the best? Certain sites I've almost given up on working on any PB browser but maybe with the right tweaking... My primary PB browsers are: stock BB PB browser - flip between using flash or not, Fast Browser, Frost browser - you can login to YouTube with this one, Origami.

Posted via CB10
    I have just been using user agent for fire fox version 45 as I recall but let me double check, it can't hurt to fiddle with a few and the latest. There is a site for them if google fire fox user agents or you can just google any user agents if you want to fiddle around as some do work better then others. On my passport now as usual but will check my exact user agent and if everything is still functional as It was with it not to long ago when I was using my BBPB not so long ago. I always try to use the desktop version also.

I remember Safari working well at one point for some reason or another. I am just partial to my FF however now a days the big bad evil Chrome you would think would be the best string to try as in "desktop" string for the latest chrome but can not vouch. I hate chrome but whatever works!

Posted via CB10
    12-13-16 08:42 PM
936 ... 363738