Did you sync again? And did you have had a look at the Springpad website? Try to login there and have a look. If you don't find it there, then you have to contact the Springpad support and tell them that you've created a note and that the note is gone. They will find it, for sure.

Luckily my app did not delete objects until you select to delete them.

Cheers,
    Sven
    07-10-12 02:35 PM
    Anyone else has some trouble, questions or feature request? I would really love to get some feedback to further improve the app!

Cheers,
    Sven
    07-18-12 03:58 AM
    RIM approved the trial version of OrganizeMe!

This are the benefits of the fullversion compared to this trial version:
    - Storage of items on sync and thereby offline access for your items.
    - Create and edit notebooks.
    - Download and delete attachments.
    - Add ingredients from a recipe to a shopping list.
    - No more ads!

You can grab your copy here:
    Free OrganizeMe! Trial - Download OrganizeMe! Trial - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World

Cheers,
    Sven
    07-30-12 03:54 AM
    Good news everyone!

Today RIM approved and released the update of OrganizeMe! 2.0! Here is the changelog:

- added: ability to create and modify items in offline mode (when you don't use the PlayBook OS 2.0.1.668)!
    - added: now uses delta sync instead of full sync every time!
    - added: no more automatic syncs after creating an object locally
    - added: new sync dialog
    - added: move checklist items up and down! (tap and hold a checklist item)
    - added: experimental scrollbar to item list (activate in preferences)
    - changed: new look of the dialogs
    - optimized: handling and performance of multi line text boxes
    - optimized: search performance
    - bugfix: add ingredients from recipe to selected shopping list works again
    - bugfix: edit ingredients while moving them to a shopping list works again
    - bugfix: renaming list-items is now possible again (tap and hold a list item to edit it)
    - and some other bugfixes

As you see above, I've implemented a full offline mode. So you can now modify and create everything you want while you are offline. The next time you sync (with the new ultra fast delta sync!) everything will be stored online too! So you have access everywhere to your important data, from your PlayBook or PC/Mac!

You can also easily import all your stuff from Evernote. Maybe you should have a closer look at this app.

I would love to get some feedback!

Best,
    Sven
    08-31-12 10:12 AM
    wow, just came back to say nice upgrade, UI is super smooth now and it kinda looks like flow from cascades, what i didnt understand is offline edition is working in the lastest 2.1 beta or not.
    svzi likes this.
    08-31-12 01:55 PM
    Hi stuka85!

Offline mode should work perfectly on latest 2.1 beta!

Cheers,
    Sven
    08-31-12 03:21 PM
    I love the OrganizeMe App!! Was just what I was looking for. I am using the PB OS Beta 2.1 which has been working very well for me, I haven't experienced any of the difficulties that others have stated. Upon updating the App I reset my PB. It is now having difficulty saving new additions from the app itself. It just sits there with the spinning Icon over the save button continuously until I cancel or close the App.

It has no problems syncing, and I can add Items from Springpad direct and sync them to my PB without difficulty.

Thoughts?

Thanks VM
    09-01-12 07:53 PM
    Hi macpcp!

I love the OrganizeMe App!! Was just what I was looking for. I am using the PB OS Beta 2.1 which has been working very well for me, I haven't experienced any of the difficulties that others have stated. Upon updating the App I reset my PB. It is now having difficulty saving new additions from the app itself. It just sits there with the spinning Icon over the save button continuously until I cancel or close the App.
    This does not depend on your PlayBook OS version, it should depend on the object types you try to create / save. I'm sure you won't habe this issue with notes, bookmarks and recipes. Am I right? I've already discovered some serious issues with some other object types and I'm already fixing it. I will deliver and updated version next week to RIM. Sorry for this...

Best,
    Sven
    09-02-12 05:48 AM
    Thanks VM for your rapid reply and support. Indeed you are correct with the errors I am seeing. Still a great app and I will await a fix. Cheers

09-02-12 06:43 AM
    I like this app and have found it very useful. One item i think is cumbersome is tje task lkst editor. When you complete a task you have to select it, open it for editing and then select the complete check box and then save. When i complete tasks you just want a quick way to check it off and be done. Any way to reduce the steps?

Also just noticed i cannot save a new task - i can add and save a note but with a task it just seems to hang up.
    Last edited by BKillar; 09-02-12 at 03:15 PM.
    09-02-12 10:17 AM
    Hi BKillar!

I'm thinking about tweaking the handling for tasks. I think I will do it the same as with entries of lists! Toggle the state directly in the details view. Would that be okay?

The issue with the tasks not being saved any more is also in work.

Best,
    Sven
    09-04-12 03:26 AM
    I just noticed that you can not add some items such as photos when pushing the + button? The list of items is not as complete as the web version. Am I missing some thing or is this in the works. I can add a wine item but not a photo.

Thanks for all the effort. I look forward to the rev task changes you are making
    09-22-12 12:08 PM
    Hi BKillar!

Thanks for your feedback. I currently have some trouble regarding the upload of images on the PlayBook. When that issue is solved I will add the possibility to add files and photo objects!

Best,
    Sven
    09-30-12 01:13 PM
    Hi BKillar,

next version will have the ability to change the done state of a task right in the details panel!

Best,
    Sven
    10-16-12 05:13 AM
    Excellent news - this will make the task feature much more efficient IMO. Thanks!
    I hope to see it soon.
    10-16-12 06:46 AM
    Hi Sven,

I have been a fan of your apps already on webos, where I used ReadItNow and OrganizeMe both on phone and tablet. Now I switched over to BB and was glad to find your pocket-client. But I am really missing Springpad on my phone. Are you planning to bring OrganizeMe to the Z10? I would buy it immediately!!!

cheers

kulturguth
    03-31-14 08:38 AM
    Hi kulturguth,

yes, I'm already working on OrganizeMe! for BlackBerry 10, but to be honest I'm not that quick with this app. I'm still undecided which kind of functional range I want to deliver.

My current developer version does not support the creation of new objects, except for list-entries. And only notes and list-entries could be edited so far. But I already use it on a daily basis. I did even thought about releasing this as an official (paid) beta, so everyone who is interested could buy a copy and support the ongoing development as well as suggest important features for the next versions. But I have no clue if anyone, besides from you, has some interest in a Springpad client for BlackBerry 10.

Best,
    Sven
    04-02-14 04:13 AM
    Hi Sven,

that's good news. I would definitely give it a try. When you sell the beta at 0,89 €, it is not too much risk for the customer (compared to slick tasks at 8,99 €). If you bring it out, I will be the first one to buy and use it. Well, but if I'm the only one, it might be not enough for you...
    So, I hope that some others will show their interest in the app. It was one of my favourites on my Pre3.

Cheers

kulturguth
    04-02-14 08:00 AM
    Hi kulturguth,

I will need to think about the price a little bit, but I think that's a promising way to try it. I guess it's a win-win situation. The customers will be able to access there Springpad data in a native app and the developer, myself, can see how many people are willing to pay for the beta and want that kind of an app. Worst case would be that the beta would be discontinued, but anyway, all beta testers would have at leas reading access to there data, and for some types already the ability to modify things.

Best,
    Sven
    04-02-14 11:06 AM
    So, go ahead: price it, publish it, and I will purchase it ;-)
    Probably the first one to do so - hopefully not the only one.

Best

kulturguth
    04-02-14 11:26 AM
    04-05-14 04:15 PM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD