Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default optimum.bar file

Good day ladies and gents i've been searching on this forum for an optimum.bar file, i can't seem to find one. is there a file available and if so, can someone please point me in the right direction. thanks in advance and have a great day.
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    Just PM

Is it a native or android-converted app ?
    ❤ button

✪✪✪ Playbook + BB10 DEV , APPS ON REQUEST PLEASE PM ME. ✔✔✔[PB]Crackberry Forum App (NON-ANDROID) ✪✪✪
    ☢ bbUI.js ☢ expert -- Need HELP ? Just PM me ! ☣ Blackberry Playbook 64GB ☣
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

thank you for your reply it is an android converted app.
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    Just PM

Just search for the android version (.apk) and convert it @ PlayBook .apk to .bar converter for free, and no installation needed
    ❤ button

✪✪✪ Playbook + BB10 DEV , APPS ON REQUEST PLEASE PM ME. ✔✔✔[PB]Crackberry Forum App (NON-ANDROID) ✪✪✪
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

Default don't have that knowledge

i wish i had that knowledge. don't know how to convert apk files . is there anyway you can please help me with the conversion?
    CrackBerry Abuser

Default Re: optimum.bar file

Quote Originally Posted by curiouslow View Post
    i wish i had that knowledge. don't know how to convert apk files . is there anyway you can please help me with the conversion?
    the site he linked you to does all the job for you, just need to have the android apk and knowledge on how to sideload.
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #7  

I know how to sideload, i just can't seem to find the apk file and don't know how to create a bar file.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Default Re: optimum.bar file

well to get the apk there is several ways. if you have an android you can install an apk backup app(there is lots for free) then transfer the apks to your pc, from your pc go to the link posted above, there you will have the option to upload ur apk and it will give you a link to download the converted file. another way to get a hold of the apk is on goodereder appstore search on the android apps not the converted ones, the last way I know is from an app called blackmart alpha can't remember where I got it from but it has lots of apps I believe is all but can be wrong. the app works fine sideloaded but crashes sometimes but it gives the option to download apk only.

hope I could help if I miss anything ill let you know
    CrackBerry User

Would be interested in getting the newest APK in my hands as well. The most current version 3.0.2 was released last week, and I'm anxious to see if I can get it to sideload and run on my PB. The previous version did not work as it was solely intended for Kindle Fire devices, but 3.0.2 is for use on a number of android devices. Anyone have an android device so they can download the app from Gplay and host up the APK for us?
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    Just PM

I'll see what i can do. If i have the most recent apk, i'll convert it for you guys too
    ❤ button

CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by jeroen_13 View Post
    I'll see what i can do. If i have the most recent apk, i'll convert it for you guys too
    Thanks. Even the APK would be good - that way multiple people can try converting & installing. Having the Optimum app (as well as GoToAssist) on my playbook would make it truly 'complete'
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #12  

Hi, Jeroen sorry i haven't posted in a while. The wife was in the hospital so i've been very busy running back and forth like a chicken with no head, cluck cluck, lol. Anyway i just wanted to check and see if you had any luck with the optimum app and if possible can you posted so i can give it a shot. Thanks in advance and have a great holiday to you and the family.