I was wondering if anybody knows of any app that I can use to read and edit documents that I created using Open/Libre office (odt format).

I am not interested in an app that converts odt to doc.
    There is one in the app world but id doesn't do the job it is supposed to do.

Anybody, any idea?
    11-30-12 02:36 AM
    There is a ported Google Android application in BlackBerry AppWorld which allows viewing of OpenOffice.org / LibreOffice .odt files. OpenOffice Document Reader
    11-30-12 04:42 AM
    There is a ported Google Android application in BlackBerry AppWorld which allows viewing of OpenOffice.org / LibreOffice .odt files. OpenOffice Document Reader
    Thanks for the reply. This was the app I was referring to in my OP that doesn't work (I have tried it already). Even if it did, it would have just allowed viewing and not editing the documents.
    11-30-12 04:53 AM
    So far the best way to handle this is save the file in a MS extension(Doc, DOCX, XLS,XLSX etc) and then email or transfer to the PB. The formatting normally works.then use Docs to GO I write books on mine and until OO has an app it is the best and cleanest way.
    I was wondering if anybody knows of any app that I can use to read and edit documents that I created using Open/Libre office (odt format).

I am not interested in an app that converts odt to doc.
    There is one in the app world but id doesn't do the job it is supposed to do.

Anybody, any idea?
    bdegrande likes this.
    12-09-12 02:13 PM