- CrackBerry Addict
01-05-13, 12:56 PM #4
- 571 Posts
At this time there is none on Blackberry. You may wish to contact the guys asking for it; in the wake of BB10 they may become interested in porting it. Other than that, as there is an Android version, it may be translatable and sideloadable (I doubt it because it's a paid app, and visibly the installation is long and complex, due to its size).
- 03-09-13, 05:20 AM #7
I would also be interested in this. I have "FancyTran" installed on my playbook which requires wifi to translate words and phrases, but also keeps a log of all phrases you have translated. I have found this useful in the past as I can translate some stock phrases before I go to a different country (e.g. asking where things are, greetings, directions and how to say certain foods so I don't end up with squid instead of chicken), but could really do with an offline translator.
- By bigpolla04 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 12Last Post: 12-01-10, 01:44 PM
- By bigpolla04 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 12Last Post: 12-01-10, 01:44 PM
- By rquinn4 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-02-10, 08:04 PM
- By Watsonphone in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 3Last Post: 06-01-09, 12:42 AM
- By Watsonphone in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-01-09, 12:42 AM