Anyone else having problems updating Notebook Plus? Everytime I try to update
    Notebook Plus I get a install error. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?
    12-10-11 09:32 PM
    Anyone else having problems updating Notebook Plus? Everytime I try to update
    Notebook Plus I get a install error. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?
    Yup. Error 0008. I posted more generically about it a bit earlier in the evening.

I've contacted the developer and in an email this morning he said no one else had reported it. He was quick to reply. Eastern Canada, I believe, so it might be late there.

The email address is available from appworld when looking at the app. I'm reluctant to post it since it could be grabbed by spammers.

edited to add: I mistakenly removed the working version thinking that might help. I do have it backed up but the RESTORE process wants to restore a bunch of apps and I don't know how that affects apps installed after that backup.

I did find the file/folder where it resides in the backup system, so I know which backup contains that app.
    Last edited by F2; 12-10-11 at 10:25 PM.
    12-10-11 09:55 PM
    Anyone able to figure this out yet? I still cant update without the 008 error.
    12-12-11 08:47 AM
    The programmer indicated he is going to contact appworld today about the issue.

It sounds as if not everyone has run into this but he did get another report of the error (was that you?)
    12-12-11 09:58 AM
    The programmer indicated he is going to contact appworld today about the issue.

It sounds as if not everyone has run into this but he did get another report of the error (was that you?)

Well that is good news, no I have not contacted the programmer about this.
    12-12-11 04:00 PM
    I get it too.
    12-13-11 10:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD