I just counted and i have 23 keeper apps not including what came installed.
    this is far more than I was expecting. I think I had aboot 5 on my blackberry phone. I am noticing at work I use it for work and at home I use it for internet and playing games.

I asked my 9 year old daughter what she thought of it because I wanted an unbiased opinion. she likes it alot and wants me to get her one. she like playing games which even though alot are simple the game play is fun. we didnt need no stinking blood coming out of pac man to enjoy the game. not to say it couldnt be done on the play book (hey someone get on that). i cant wait to see this thing a year from now. I realy think this thing is a winner.

this is very close to a computing platform. but still in some cases you still need a computer (the windows factor) some apps just wont run on a tablet, any tablet.
    05-27-11 10:45 PM
    its not really a complaint of "lack" of apps. but everyone expected to see all the big names showing up at launch. but what people don't realize is rim was keeping somethings under wraps making it impossible for some developers to make anything they know would work. also some developers are so up there own **** that they did there best to ignore us, like amazon. yes they did, they were and still are one that want this tablet to just go away so they can make way for there own. also im thinking apple is playong **** block on alot of them. also people QQ over the lack of natives like email, calendar, and bbm.
    we don't have a lack of apps we have a lack of big names. still unknown when were gunna get angry birds, google essential apps, netflix (idk why its important), and many others.
    Last edited by drethos; 05-28-11 at 06:15 AM.
    05-28-11 06:08 AM
    I just counted and i have 23 keeper apps not including what came installed.
    this is far more than I was expecting. I think I had aboot 5 on my blackberry phone. I am noticing at work I use it for work and at home I use it for internet and playing games.

I asked my 9 year old daughter what she thought of it because I wanted an unbiased opinion. she likes it alot and wants me to get her one. she like playing games which even though alot are simple the game play is fun. we didnt need no stinking blood coming out of pac man to enjoy the game. not to say it couldnt be done on the play book (hey someone get on that). i cant wait to see this thing a year from now. I realy think this thing is a winner.

this is very close to a computing platform. but still in some cases you still need a computer (the windows factor) some apps just wont run on a tablet, any tablet.
    When I need to entertain my kids I let them use my PB. They don't need all the fancy games. They fire up the Browser and goto Lego.com or play all the flash games they want. They are never bored. Now they don't even play with their GameBoys anymore cuz the PB is way cool!
    05-28-11 11:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD