Because of wiping data, buying a second-hand PlayBook, re-setup PlayBook... And you need these native apps but somehow you can't download them or can't wait for such a long downloading time...blah blah blah... Then this is our offer:

Download this file here or here. This is PlayBook back-up file and it only has some native applications, nothing else at all.

Very first, using BlackBerry Desktop Manager to restore this file onto your PlayBook.

Then install other applications after that. If you ever installed some from App World before restoring the downloaded back-up file above, those apps will be washed away. Only Side-Loaded-Apps are staying.

This method is legal all the way. Just check it out and see if you would ever need it.

Cheers.

BTW, we don't have much time so someone could give us a hand to create one or upload this file onto some other hosts for better speed. Thank you
    Last edited by louis.keeper; 06-17-11 at 11:58 PM.
    he11fire555 likes this.
    06-17-11 11:15 PM
    Have you managed to find a copy of the Demo HD video? That also gets lost in doing a Security Wipe.
    06-18-11 08:46 AM
    do u have a copy of the podcast app, music store , video chat app?
    06-18-11 12:58 PM
    Have you managed to find a copy of the Demo HD video? That also gets lost in doing a Security Wipe.
    Nice suggest, I totally forgot this. Let us try to make it Thank you.

do u have a copy of the podcast app, music store , video chat app?
    I guess these come with OS Update, is it correct?
    06-18-11 09:52 PM
    I did a wipe but the podcast app didn't get back. Not really a problem but would be nice to get it back.
    06-19-11 10:59 AM
    Nice suggest, I totally forgot this. Let us try to make it Thank you.

I guess these come with OS Update, is it correct?
    yes i believe so
    06-20-11 01:33 PM
    Hello !
    Thank you for this useful post ...
    When I finished restoring from your file I noticed some days later that webpages I tried to load redirected me to PlanetLab/Codeen .This is for staying anonymous, I already know that, but It's really frustrating...Do you know how can I remove this from my playbook ?
    06-23-11 09:06 AM
    Hello !
    Thank you for this useful post ...
    When I finished restoring from your file I noticed some days later that webpages I tried to load redirected me to PlanetLab/Codeen .This is for staying anonymous, I already know that, but It's really frustrating...Do you know how can I remove this from my playbook ?
    Which website you were trying to load and it redirects you to somewhere else?
    06-23-11 09:01 PM
    Here are some mirrors:
    Native-Apps.part1.rar
    Native-Apps.part2.rar
    Native-Apps.part3.rar
    Native-Apps.part4.rar
    Last edited by lyricidal; 06-23-11 at 09:31 PM.
    louis.keeper likes this.
    06-23-11 09:28 PM
    Does anyone have the slacker radio app?
    07-02-11 11:43 AM
    I know this is an old post - but thought it prudent to see if anyone had the above restore file available still? I have 3 PlayBooks and I'm planning to give one as a gift (yes - old tech, but does what is needed and simple). I purchased this one used - and of course - previous owner took Blackberry ID off and you can't do a backup without ID. Tried to change ID and - of course - can't change ID until do the wipe. I did a wipe and - yep - the games are gone!!! Tough to give the gift to a child without games... Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    12-12-17 08:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD