i dont know but that isnt something im concerned about i know its been asked to be packaged and put in appworld as an official port, or even better would be native there is no posted responses though dont worry, the android app player is getting better and more stable all the time

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    08-17-12 05:31 PM
    where is jaeburg? he gave us a great copy last time
    08-18-12 10:21 PM
    Thank you for the new bar file dude!!
    09-26-12 07:32 PM
    Got 4.91 on my new Playbook, and it works!
    09-30-12 01:14 AM
    Koz updated Words to a new version this week. I can't test it until weekend. Give it a try and report!
    10-11-12 07:20 PM
    I just loaded the current version from Koz's site. Quite a difference. First, it's now landscape oriented with 3 sections, games, game board and chat all on one screen. No more going back and forth between screens. On the downside, the game board is kinda small and i can't find any way to maximize it other than a little zoom when tapping. Placing tiles is also a little tricky. Stability has not improved, still crashes every few moves.

Save your current file in case you want to roll back
    10-11-12 08:27 PM
    I just loaded it. It's only in landscape mode, and I don't have a facebook, so it's impossible for me to log on, as I don't see any other means of signing in... does anyone have any suggestions, or should I just go back to the previous build?
    10-12-12 02:28 AM
    I just loaded the current version from Koz's site. Quite a difference. First, it's now landscape oriented with 3 sections, games, game board and chat all on one screen. No more going back and forth between screens. On the downside, the game board is kinda small and i can't find any way to maximize it other than a little zoom when tapping. Placing tiles is also a little tricky. Stability has not improved, still crashes every few moves.

Save your current file in case you want to roll back
    Agree the new version is way to small and only in landscape. I deleted Koz version 5.40 and reinstall 4.91. Im sure Koz will correct his file or updated asap
    11-09-12 01:41 PM
    Hello

I just joined Crackberry and just started to learn how to put android (bar files) on Playbook.
    com.zynga.words_4802.zip (4.88 MB, 694 views)
    I just want to know did you say this file is converted to a bar file??
    If i made a mistake , I'm sorry

THank you
    BookCrazy
    11-13-12 03:25 PM
    if you got that file off of these forums then just rename .zip to .bar
    11-14-12 09:01 PM
110 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD