I have found a new version of the Slacker app that is a bar file for Playbook and BB10. I have been looking for an update because like Tunein the web based or PB app lacks features the phone app has.Has anyone tried this file #4.0.1016 ?
    04-20-13 12:33 PM
    Where did you find it? I can't even install the app world version on my Z10 for some strange reason. I'll try it if you can post or PM me the link.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-13 03:52 AM
    Where did you find it? I can't even install the app world version on my Z10 for some strange reason. I'll try it if you can post or PM me the link.
    http://apps.goodereader.com/wp-conte...ad.php?id=1094

Posted via CB10
    dancadman likes this.
    04-21-13 12:00 PM
    Thanks for the link. I installed it and it worked yesterday, but it did not work this morning...not sure why. It kept telling me it couldn't connect to the server, and I had a 4g connection. It's working now though, but I'm on Wifi. It works pretty well. The interface looks like the website does now. The sound quality is excellent, even on the "good" setting. There is a "Best" setting, but yesterday it dropped out on that setting. I changed it back to "Good" and didn't have any more problems. I don't think it's prefect, and I would much rather see a native app, but I didn't have it all before, and the native one in BB App World said my device was incompatible because I'm on Verizon. If I went to App World on the web, and choose the Z10 on AT&T, it would show the download link. Weird. Anyway, thanks again. I am happy I can listen to Slacker again on my BB!

Edit: I just noticed some more stuff. I read about about some others complaining that the native app was missing lots of features. In this one, you can download stations to your device. You can also edit the stations in the app. Lots of options!
    04-22-13 11:50 AM