Hey, great to hear from you!
    I might be interested in providing some free music to use for this.l
    Thanks, nice music, but i think that game need something different, music and sounds in first priority now.

moad, are you able to tell us how many people have downloaded your game so far?
    Approx 1.5k

Btw, now some of runners in crowd - people played on Iphones and Ipads

P.S. we read all proposals, no time answer to each, sorry, many work to do
    02-26-12 10:35 AM
    web site Run In Crowd is available
    Like it!
    02-27-12 10:02 AM
    Are costumes supposed to be free or are you charging for them? When I picked one after today's update it was wanting me to log in to my BB ID to purchase item..then came up as an error.
    02-27-12 04:21 PM
    looks a bit like patapon~ lol, looks promising, gonna try it out once i back home`
    02-27-12 08:49 PM
    I like it's FUN....and addictive and simple.....GOOD job.
    02-27-12 09:00 PM
    the game is amusing. makes me laugh, and it is free.
    02-27-12 09:50 PM
    Are costumes supposed to be free or are you charging for them? When I picked one after today's update it was wanting me to log in to my BB ID to purchase item..then came up as an error.
    They cost money, yep. But RIM is very strange, they approved application but virtual goods not yet. Appeal to support, but no effect.

Thanks for report.
    02-27-12 10:03 PM
    Thanks to RIM support, skins can be purchased now
    02-29-12 11:24 AM
    This game is awesome. My brother and i keep playing over and over to try and one up each other's score. I was playing on the bus today and totally caught not one, but TWO people watching over my shoulder, intrigued by my awesome tablet and game while their iphones/ipads lay idle in their laps...
    02-29-12 01:27 PM
    They cost money, yep. But RIM is very strange, they approved application but virtual goods not yet. Appeal to support, but no effect.

Thanks for report.
    Thanks for bringing your game over to the playbook! I am really enjoying it.

I was so close to cracking 6000 meters on today's level.
    02-29-12 02:25 PM
    Is the costume store fully implemented? I went to check it out but it was pretty sketchy. There is no price listed and if you press on one you only get purchase yes/no.

How are you charged/billed, how much does it cost, will there be a safeguard for parents who let their kids play with their tablet?
    02-29-12 02:53 PM
    Great game! Thanks for making it free, but I hope to see lots of costumes out there soon to show you are making some scratch...
    02-29-12 03:22 PM
    Btw, now some of runners in crowd - people played on Iphones and Ipads
    So does that mean that the other players when I play on my playbook can be from either the iOS or Blackberry version? If so that's pretty darn cool!

Waiting eagerly for today's best to be implemented. Maybe at some point there could be a feature that if the top player of the day [so far] is running with you, that it's a different colour or something, just to know you're running with the best and what to beat as you're going

Great game, thanks!
    02-29-12 03:28 PM
    The store to buy costumes needs you to login with your BB ID, then accept the purchase after that so there is no way to accidently buy them, or have your kids randomly buy them. It looks like they are $0.99 each. I definately will purchase one once all of the scoreboard features are finished. You deserve to make some money for making the game free and as a native playbook game!
    02-29-12 03:58 PM
    The store to buy costumes needs you to login with your BB ID, then accept the purchase after that so there is no way to accidently buy them, or have your kids randomly buy them. It looks like they are $0.99 each. I definately will purchase one once all of the scoreboard features are finished. You deserve to make some money for making the game free and as a native playbook game!
    That's good to know. I agree that this game has great potential and the devs definitely deserve to be supported (which is why I checked it out) but the red flags went up when I clicked and was given only a yes/no option.
    02-29-12 04:03 PM
    What a blast!! So simple, but intriguing and use of other runners is brilliant! Gotta grab a skin and show this developer some love.
    02-29-12 05:39 PM
    Great game! I hooked up to my big screen and showed my younger crapple loving brother it
    02-29-12 08:14 PM
    If you buy a skin will the other players see it? (I am going to get the. Kilt one! And yes. I am a true Scotsman! ) LOL
    02-29-12 08:39 PM
    I've been playing this game ever since it came out and I'm loving it, very addicting. Ever since the new update has came out, I've tried daily to purchase the gas mask but with no success, all I get is an error message.

I was also skeptical about playing 'multiplayer' only because it didn't seem plausible that I am running with 10 other people at the same time. I'm glad to hear that even if its not "real time" multiplayer you are actually racing others. great game and hope to see more updates!
    03-01-12 01:16 PM
    I don't know if the whole purchasing masks was your idea but what about achievements to get them? Just a thought.
    pkcable likes this.
    03-01-12 01:18 PM
    I play this game all the time, recently purchased one of the masks! Lovin it. Easy fun game! I look forward to the updates with global scoreboards.
    03-01-12 03:27 PM
    Really..that is interesting - nice way to give us an easy multiplayer method without having to deal with lag/waiting issues with normal multiplayer games. I think you should mention this more clearly in the game description, I had a hard time figuring out what it meant by multiplayer originally. I am guessing others will too.

I am wondering if you can include the leaderboard options that sort based on:

Highest score on our first try for the level
    How many tries it took to get highest overall score

Or something like that. It might give us a better idea of how well we play..someone can play a daily level for hours and memorize every jump to get a crazy score..while most of us may play it 1-5 times. It would be cool to be able to compare to those that don't play the level more than say, 5 or 10 times daily.
    Sending scores to Twitter/Facebook (can you beat me, etc.,) would get people interested too, great game, and addictive
    03-01-12 04:39 PM
    Great game, just downloaded it. Think I will buy a costume, JUST to support the developer!
    mundo472 likes this.
    03-01-12 07:55 PM
    Really fun game! I'm 40 y/o and playing it had me giggling like an 8 y/o! Bought the Roman helmet outfit. Will probably buy the gas mask and ninja, too.
    03-12-12 03:13 PM
    I think this is one of the BEST games on playbook, and its FREE! I think other app developers should take some clues from this company.

To support the developer, I purchased 3 customs, and suggest others to do, so that he/she can continue to provide updates to the app (i.e. music, scoreloop, etc)... Cheers
    03-12-12 03:41 PM
101 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD