Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 285
Like Tree110Likes
  1. jeroen_13's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,730 Posts
    PIN
    Just PM
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #76  

    Default

    Beta 6.1 is available !

    please PM me, and post your feedback here

    features;
    Password protect (optional)
    Profile Page
    Recent Thanks
    Better Blog reader
    New Forum Selection Order
    Images in forum selection
    Improved speed

    NOTE: the beta app is password protected ! you'll find the password in the PM
    ❤ button

    ✪✪✪ Playbook + BB10 DEV , APPS ON REQUEST PLEASE PM ME. ✔✔✔[PB]Crackberry Forum App (NON-ANDROID) ✪✪✪
    ☢ bbUI.js ☢ expert -- Need HELP ? Just PM me ! ☣ Blackberry Playbook 64GB ☣
    Thanked by 2:
    DevSteven (02-20-2013),  nappp (02-20-2013) 
    nappp and DevSteven like this.
  2. nappp's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,296 Posts
    #77  

    Default Re: [new][native]crackberry forum app (beta testers needed)

    pm sent. can't wait. your improvements sound awesome. playbook version please
    Sprint Q10
    32GB Playbook
  3. nappp's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,296 Posts
    #78  

    Default Re: [new][native]crackberry forum app (beta testers needed)

    so far so good! at first it seemed to lag, but kt speeds up with some use.
    great job with the private messages
    the new thanks received looks outstanding. I like it alot.
    I like the new blog entries as well

    are there any notifications built into it?
    also I haven't tested it yet, but is it easy to tell if your subscribed threads contains new posts?

    thanks for your hard work. I can see myself using this frequently
    Sprint Q10
    32GB Playbook
  4. jeroen_13's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,730 Posts
    PIN
    Just PM
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #79  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nappp View Post
    so far so good! at first it seemed to lag, but kt speeds up with some use.
    great job with the private messages
    the new thanks received looks outstanding. I like it alot.
    I like the new blog entries as well

    are there any notifications built into it?
    also I haven't tested it yet, but is it easy to tell if your subscribed threads contains new posts?

    thanks for your hard work. I can see myself using this frequently
    Thanks for your great feedback!
    I might can add that to the full version.

    Known bugs (will be fixed in the next version)

    'More bb phones' link doesn't work.
    'more for your blackberry os phone' link doesn't work.
    Will be fixed in the next beta/full release


    Edit: some new features will be added to the new/full version ;

    Reset/Remove password button
    Startup page (Blog or forum list)
    Offline blog


    PM me to sign up for the beta program
    Last edited by jeroen_13; 02-20-2013 at 05:15 PM.
  5. nappp's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,296 Posts
    #80  

    Default Re: [new][native]crackberry forum app (beta testers needed)

    I didn't see it, but are participated in threads only viewable?
    Sprint Q10
    32GB Playbook
  6. pttptppt's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,843 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,848 Global Posts
    #81  

    Default

    I downloaded the 6.1 update and it's definitely an improvement. It's a lot faster now and easier to use though speed is fast, it could be a lot faster. Also, is this the update built with cascades? If so, I'm surprised its only that fast as I was expecting a lot faster. Also, could you not password protect it as I hate passwords. If someone has the file, then they also know about the password so why have the password?
    Anyways, I like the update and your effort. Please continue the great work and maybe it'll become a best seller in app world
  7. BB_Bmore's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    3,844 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,856 Global Posts
    PIN
    excepting applications
    #82  

    Default

    So glad to see a CrackBerry app for PlayBook users Thanks for building this!!!
    I waited...It launched...Im still waiting...
    nappp likes this.
  8. jeroen_13's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,730 Posts
    PIN
    Just PM
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #83  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pttptppt View Post
    I downloaded the 6.1 update and it's definitely an improvement. It's a lot faster now and easier to use though speed is fast, it could be a lot faster. Also, is this the update built with cascades? If so, I'm surprised its only that fast as I was expecting a lot faster. Also, could you not password protect it as I hate passwords. If someone has the file, then they also know about the password so why have the password?
    Anyways, I like the update and your effort. Please continue the great work and maybe it'll become a best seller in app world
    Only the betais password protected. You only have to fill-in the password once. Just for protection.
    It will be removed in the full version, and the password option is optional.

    The app is still fully build in HTML5, no cascades yet!
  9. pttptppt's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,843 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,848 Global Posts
    #84  

    Default

    That explains why it's not as fast as I thought it'd be
  10. jeroen_13's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,730 Posts
    PIN
    Just PM
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #85  

    Default

    Known bugs (will be fixed in the next version)

    'More bb phones' link doesn't work.
    'more for your blackberry os phone' link doesn't work.
    Will be fixed in the next beta/full release

    FIXED !


    some new features will be added to the new/full version ;

    Reset/Remove password button
    Startup page (Blog or forum list)
    Offline blog


    become a member of the Crackberry App Testing Beta Group and receive instant updates and news !


    Group info:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/groups/...-testing-beta/


    Join group:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/group.p...id=381&do=join
    ❤ button

    ✪✪✪ Playbook + BB10 DEV , APPS ON REQUEST PLEASE PM ME. ✔✔✔[PB]Crackberry Forum App (NON-ANDROID) ✪✪✪
    ☢ bbUI.js ☢ expert -- Need HELP ? Just PM me ! ☣ Blackberry Playbook 64GB ☣
  11. jeroen_13's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,730 Posts
    PIN
    Just PM
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #86  

    Default

    Added notifications
    (For the Playbook & BB10)






    I also submitted the app to the Blackberry (App)World
    ❤ button

    ✪✪✪ Playbook + BB10 DEV , APPS ON REQUEST PLEASE PM ME. ✔✔✔[PB]Crackberry Forum App (NON-ANDROID) ✪✪✪
    ☢ bbUI.js ☢ expert -- Need HELP ? Just PM me ! ☣ Blackberry Playbook 64GB ☣
    Thanked by 2:
    DevSteven (02-22-2013),  jamesharmeling (02-22-2013) 
  12. DevSteven's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    144 Posts
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    #87  

    Default Re: [new][native]crackberry forum app (beta testers needed)

    Quote Originally Posted by jeroen_13 View Post
    Added notifications
    (For the Playbook & BB10)


    http://forums.crackberry.com/groups/...ifications.PNG



    I also submitted the app to the Blackberry (App)World
    This is awesome! Let's see how long it takes to get approval.
    16 year old Blackberry enthusiast and developer.
    Check out my app "Auto Forum" in App World now available for the Playbook!
    Also see my website Auto Forum a discussion forum for cars and autos!
    Thanked by:
    jeroen_13 (02-22-2013) 
    jamesharmeling and jeroen_13 like this.
  13. nappp's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,296 Posts
    #88  

    Default Re: [new][native]crackberry forum app (beta testers needed)

    Quote Originally Posted by jeroen_13 View Post
    Added notifications
    (For the Playbook & BB10)


    http://forums.crackberry.com/groups/...ifications.PNG



    I also submitted the app to the Blackberry (App)World
    my idea! a no brainer but a simple special thanks to will suffice! lol
    Sprint Q10
    32GB Playbook
    Thanked by 2:
    jeroen_13 (03-04-2013),  sushistew (02-23-2013) 
  14. jeroen_13's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,730 Posts
    PIN
    Just PM
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #89  

    Default

    Beta 6.2 is available

    New added features;
    Notifications
    (Only 'new posts' and 'blog' are included. Not private messages yet)

    Page-not-working-bug fixed
    Password (optional)


    If you know any new features that need to added, just post it !
    ❤ button

    ✪✪✪ Playbook + BB10 DEV , APPS ON REQUEST PLEASE PM ME. ✔✔✔[PB]Crackberry Forum App (NON-ANDROID) ✪✪✪
    ☢ bbUI.js ☢ expert -- Need HELP ? Just PM me ! ☣ Blackberry Playbook 64GB ☣
    jamesharmeling likes this.
  15. sushistew's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,710 Posts
    PIN
    me down baby!
    #90  

    Default

    wow looks nice on bb10 glad i got my z10 now
    Nokia ?? -> SE W580i -> BB 8320 -> BB 9800 -> BB Z10 ->Z30
  16. jeroen_13's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,730 Posts
    PIN
    Just PM
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #91  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sushistew View Post
    wow looks nice on bb10 glad i got my z10 now
    If you have a Z10 you also can download the Official Crackberry app. Search for 'CB 10' on your Z10.

    This app I made for the Playbook, but you also can use it on BB10
    ❤ button

    ✪✪✪ Playbook + BB10 DEV , APPS ON REQUEST PLEASE PM ME. ✔✔✔[PB]Crackberry Forum App (NON-ANDROID) ✪✪✪
    ☢ bbUI.js ☢ expert -- Need HELP ? Just PM me ! ☣ Blackberry Playbook 64GB ☣
  17. nappp's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,296 Posts
    #92  

    Default Re: [new][native]crackberry forum app (beta testers needed)

    might go without saying but will the app work with just bridge internet?
    Sprint Q10
    32GB Playbook
  18. pttptppt's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,843 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,848 Global Posts
    #93  

    Default

    can you pm me the beta 6.2 update please so I can test. With the other one, i'm encountering the page couldn't open bug you mentioned was fixed.
  19. nappp's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,296 Posts
    #94  

    Default Re: [new][native]crackberry forum app (beta testers needed)

    join group. great place to discusd and see screenshots.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/group.p...id=381&do=join
    Sprint Q10
    32GB Playbook
  20. Blackman91's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    954 Posts
    #95  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pttptppt View Post
    can you pm me the beta 6.2 update please so I can test. With the other one, i'm encountering the page couldn't open bug you mentioned was fixed.
    Same here, I sent you a pm.
  21. pttptppt's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,843 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,848 Global Posts
    #96  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nappp View Post
    join group. great place to discusd and see screenshots.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/group.p...id=381&do=join
    I was actually (AND STILL AM) part of the group. in fact, i was the first person to join. ask him if you want
  22. nappp's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,296 Posts
    #97  

    Default Re: [new][native]crackberry forum app (beta testers needed)

    Quote Originally Posted by pttptppt View Post
    I was actually (AND STILL AM) part of the group. in fact, i was the first person to join. ask him if you want
    LMAO. I believe you. you are #1! I was just under the impression that the beta releases would be posted there
    Sprint Q10
    32GB Playbook
  23. pttptppt's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,843 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,848 Global Posts
    #98  

    Default

    they should be as he/she promised but then he/she mentioned they released it on app world. It's not showing up so I was hoping he/she would also post the beta here as it's not posted on the group thing. Oh and I wasn't bragging about being #1, but now I am. Ha lol
    nappp likes this.
  24. jeroen_13's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,730 Posts
    PIN
    Just PM
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #99  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nappp View Post
    LMAO. I believe you. you are #1! I was just under the impression that the beta releases would be posted there
    No, I'll send the beta's via PM so it stays closed-source. I also password-protected the beta apps

    Haven't uploaded the package yet.

    If it will work via BB Bridge ? I'll test it, or you guys can test it on the 6.1 Beta.


    Quote Originally Posted by pttptppt View Post
    they should be as he/she promised but then he/she mentioned they released it on app world. It's not showing up so I was hoping he/she would also post the beta here as it's not posted on the group thing.
    Appworld approval should take about 1-2 weeks.
    The Beta updates keep coming so don't worry
    nappp likes this.
  25. nappp's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,296 Posts
    #100  

    Default Re: [new][native]crackberry forum app (beta testers needed)

    I can confirm it works via bridge! great news. the app just became more versitle. is there any way to access links that are in posts? I have some in some pm's but I can't tap on them
    Sprint Q10
    32GB Playbook
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Fitness app beta testers needed
    By snakeoil in forum PlayBook Apps & Games
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-01-2012, 05:06 PM
  2. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 09-19-2011, 01:36 PM
  3. Beta testers needed for new app - Leave It On
    By Shao128 in forum BlackBerry OS Apps
    Replies: 191
    Last Post: 11-16-2009, 05:14 PM
  4. Beta testers needed for new Bluetooth app: Blurts
    By MLH Software in forum BlackBerry OS Apps
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-09-2009, 10:29 AM
  5. BETA TESTERS needed for new app!!!!
    By CMY in forum BlackBerry OS Apps
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: 04-24-2009, 04:09 PM

Posting Permissions