Great! Update the link when you are ready.
    Then i test some more
    Last edited by Strikkie; 02-02-13 at 03:48 AM. Reason: ****ty ipad
    02-02-13 03:48 AM
    Looks like a great app. I'd be interested in testing ... PM sent.
    02-02-13 08:01 AM
    I still receive some new PM's , but i'll share the Beta 4 Beta 5.1 today. please be patient
    Last edited by jeroen_13; 02-02-13 at 01:06 PM.
    02-02-13 09:10 AM
    I'm now testing Beta 5.1 (Beta 4 will remain an internal build due to some drastic changes made in Beta 5)

I'll start sending the new links to the beta testers within an hour.

Edit; Forgotten to mention the new features ;

Native options menu (with toggle switches)
    New icon in the left-sided menu
    added an About page
    Fixed laggy buttons
    UPDATED LOGIN SCREEN !

Video

Playbook - 720p HD

Dev Alpha - 480p

PM to join the Beta program
    Last edited by jeroen_13; 02-02-13 at 02:55 PM.
    sushistew, nappp and giorgi969 like this.
    02-02-13 01:08 PM
    thanks for doing such a great job with keeping everyone updated
    jeroen_13 likes this.
    02-02-13 01:10 PM
    just grabbed new update beta 5.1

love the added zoom function, now i can read the screen better. thanks

so far, i cannot login from options menu
    i can open a link in the app but then there is no way to exit the opened link or navigate back to cb blog or forum
    yes i could have opened in new tab but just wanted to see.
    when in cb blog why do we need next and back button, they dont seem to do anything

as i am typing this i notice i dont see your videos in your post in the app on playbook but see them here on the pc.

when in the forum i had trouble pushing the login button at the top under the CRACKBERRY FORUMS// HEADING.

Thanks for the great CB app and thanks for the quick updates. cant wait for an official wooop wooop
    02-02-13 06:13 PM
    Anyone else having that login problem ? Works fine for me..
    02-03-13 01:21 AM
    No login issues here.
    02-03-13 05:36 AM
    just grabbed new update beta 5.1

love the added zoom function, now i can read the screen better. thanks

so far, i cannot login from options menu
    i can open a link in the app but then there is no way to exit the opened link or navigate back to cb blog or forum
    yes i could have opened in new tab but just wanted to see.
    when in cb blog why do we need next and back button, they dont seem to do anything

as i am typing this i notice i dont see your videos in your post in the app on playbook but see them here on the pc.

when in the forum i had trouble pushing the login button at the top under the CRACKBERRY FORUMS// HEADING.

Thanks for the great CB app and thanks for the quick updates. cant wait for an official wooop wooop
    now i get it !
    you went to the options menu -> tried to re-login.
    that feature doesnt work in Beta 5.1 . it tries to execute the function Login(); , but i named the function: login();

Fixed it now !
    sushistew likes this.
    02-03-13 12:09 PM
    thank you. I was finding as I navigate I get logged out somehow. will spend more time with it now. the crackberry/tapatalk app can show pricipated threads. can your app display this too by any chance?
    02-03-13 12:31 PM
    thank you. I was finding as I navigate I get logged out somehow. will spend more time with it now. the crackberry/tapatalk app can show pricipated threads. can your app display this too by any chance?
    something like this link ? but than with native styling and options.

http://forums.crackberry.com/search.php?searchid=871905

the link is for my profile content. it will change in the app when you're logged in
    02-03-13 01:07 PM
    how do you login the other way? I can only see the login option through the option menu on the right side
    02-03-13 05:04 PM
    how do you login the other way? I can only see the login option through the option menu on the right side
    if you install the app over the current version, you'll stay logged in. if you delete the app first, than you can relogin on the first launch screen
    DevSteven likes this.
    02-04-13 09:58 AM
    Just downloaded Crackberry App from app world.

Why doesn't it start with web first? You need to explain how to bring that up. Or better, restore entry page!

It works better & is easier to use

BUT CRACKBERRY ADDS DON'T SHOW BY DEFAULT!!!!

I was beta tester. I thought this would be accessed AFTER entry page showing featured articles flow, etc.
    02-05-13 11:06 AM
    Just downloaded Crackberry App from app world.

Why doesn't it start with web first? You need to explain how to bring that up. Or better, restore entry page!

It works better & is easier to use

BUT CRACKBERRY ADDS DON'T SHOW BY DEFAULT!!!!

I was beta tester. I thought this would be accessed AFTER entry page showing featured articles flow, etc.
    Please explain; you downloaded the app from the appworld.
    The app isn't available in appworld :| so..

Edit; or are you comparing the Crackberry app with my beta version ?
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    02-05-13 01:34 PM
    Loving the app so far. Very quick and responsive. This probably has been mentioned but can't reply directly to other posts unless I am missing something. Other than that no complaints

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-05-13 01:37 PM
    Please explain; you downloaded the app from the appworld.
    The app isn't available in appworld :| so..

Edit; or are you comparing the Crackberry app with my beta version ?
    Sounds like he's confusing the apps.
    02-05-13 02:55 PM
    [new][native]crackberry forum app (beta testers needed)-img_00000130.jpg

I tried to log in 10 minutes. In Login screen Facebook, Twiter, Google login options doesnt work.
    There is a very complex structure. Threads and posts are intertwined.
    Mostly I touched the red dot, but reacts in a different place. Response time is very variable.
    Anyway, tapatalk based Crackberry Forum App more than useful to me. But this very complicated.
    Maybe I can get angry with me, but I must say;
    sorry but this app does not meet user expectations. In my opinion, need to more work on it. Need some professional user interface touches.

Greetings from Turkey.
    02-06-13 08:22 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000130.jpg 
Views:	210 
Size:	38.1 KB 
ID:	134258

I tried to log in 10 minutes. In Login screen Facebook, Twiter, Google login options doesnt work.
    There is a very complex structure. Threads and posts are intertwined.
    Mostly I touched the red dot, but reacts in a different place. Response time is very variable.
    Anyway, tapatalk based Crackberry Forum App more than useful to me. But this very complicated.
    Sorry but this app does not meet user expectations. In my opinion, need to more work on it. Need some professional user interface touches.

Greetings from Turkey.
    You've the zoom option on, so it will increase the scale of all the content.
    The image you posted; you'll see that it 'clicks' somewhere else, but it will open the link you've selected. Your touchscreen works fine, but the zooming scale displays the link above the real position.
    02-06-13 08:29 AM
    I'm rebuilding the app in C++ & Cascades for the playbook. (Don't say you can't run Cascades on the playbook, it is possible on the current OS!!)

Same layout, improved speed
    02-06-13 10:28 AM
    I'm rebuilding the app in C++ & Cascades for the playbook. (Don't say you can't run Cascades on the playbook, it is possible on the current OS!!)

Very cool. Really looking forward to seeing it. Been enjoying your latest build quite a bit. How long do you think it'll take you for the new build?
    02-06-13 10:53 AM

very awesome! this is dedication and progress folks!
    02-06-13 06:56 PM

How will you show the content without installing something on their server? Webview?
    02-06-13 07:02 PM

Heck yea its possible! Has anyone checked out the  jam Europe app in appworld? Its Cascades BB10 UI and buttery smooth.

Sent from my BlackBerry by Choice using Tapatalk
    sushistew and jamesharmeling like this.
    02-06-13 08:15 PM
    Heck yea its possible! Has anyone checked out the  jam Europe app in appworld? Its Cascades BB10 UI and buttery smooth.

Sent from my BlackBerry by Choice using Tapatalk
    I just checked it out. I like the app, but I'm not there so I don't like the app! Pretty smooth, but not "buttery" smooth. Has a bit of drag to it, but not much. I'm hoping that a few devs will pick cascades and rewrite some of my favorite apps....starting with Blaq!
    02-06-13 08:39 PM
285 1234 ...