a couple of days ago my friends and I were playing skyrim. suddenly we all thought that it would be cool to make a rpg type game that we can play on our tablets/ipod. now I know there are easy free programs likes RPG maker but would anyone be interest in joining us? or if have suggestions on how we/I could achieve this please do so
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-15-13, 02:21 PM #2
- 440 Posts
I suppose the easiest way to complete this would be using Flash to create the game. I'm in the process of making a couple of boring Flash games just to get started with it, and I plan to move over to HTML5 down the road. So HTML5 or Flash would be the quickest to create an RPG. I know RPG Maker will not to be able run under BB, but perhaps another would.
Re: new game
while I was looking for other programs I came across rpg toolkit. its basically rpg maker but all in java. I know every phone runs java but does that in could appli products? do you have any up and running that I couod check out?
- By patrick.waugh in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-17-08, 05:39 AM
- By pinkybella in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 3Last Post: 05-05-08, 06:38 PM
- By ShimmyShine in forum BlackBerry OS GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-15-08, 10:20 PM
- By dacur in forum BlackBerry OS GamesReplies: 19Last Post: 02-14-08, 02:26 PM
- By Bla1ze in forum News & RumorsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-07-08, 08:33 AM